Chapter 22-The Anitcipated

A/N- LOVE you guys right now, #131 in Werewolf...........

......................

.....................

oops sorry just fainted! Anyway coz of all the love BLBAM has been getting I thought why not update ;D

I'll be dedicating when I do the next chapter and I already promised I would, with this chapter it's just a filler and I didn't want to dedicate this one for a reason.

lilsislizzy, sorry bout your break up but hopefully an update will help.

Enjoy guys <3

Chapter 22

    I suck in a harsh breath as his hands skim up my arms, which are still stretched up to put the plates away, his hands finally enclose around my hands. Slow and precise. The whole of his front presses into my back, I feel his warm breath on my neck. His body heat sinks into my pores, flames seem to explode in my core.

   I hiss through my teeth, my eyes closed at the sensations my body is going through. I tilt my head back on to his broad shoulder, he trails his teeth along my jaw, down my neck...to that spot. The one that makes heat pool between my legs. He nips at the mark making me gasp in slight pain but then pleasure overrides it as he sucks and kisses the mark. He is giving me so much pleasure, he is controlling my body.....Logan is controlling me!

   I gasp in shock and go to shout, "No!" but it gets stuck in my throat and comes out in a weak, desperate whisper. It's like my body is stopping my mind from protesting. I sag into him and I can feel his smirk against my neck. This knocks me back to sanity...no I can't be giving up! I have to fight...I have to do s-......I have to battle these 'feelings'. I have to stop him!

     I break my hands from his and whip around, knocking his lips off my neck as I turn. I'm looking down at his chest and panting hard. My chest moving with my erratic breaths. I can feel him lean down into my face and growl deep in his throat.

     I still don't look up.

     Logan slams the cupboard behind my head abruptly, the loud noise making me jump. His arms cage me in, I can feel the tension rising, so tense it could be cut with a blunt butter knife. "Look at me." He growls only these three words in his sexy voice and all I can do is my bite my lip and try to control my body from leaping at him.

     Beads of sweat roll down my neck, my restraint thinning, this is how hot and bothered he has me. I slowly lift my head and then suddenly wish I hadn't done so. In his eyes is a raw, primal hunger...and it's for me, only me. Hazel flecks in his eyes, his pupils dilating to show how turned on he is.

      He looks at my bottom lip gripped by my teeth and he groans loud and hard. He crashes his lips onto mine, our teeth knocking with the ferocity of his kiss. He plunges his tougne in my mouth, caressing every inch of it. We're all, tougne, touch, moans and skin.

     Without realising it this kiss has sky rocketed my emotions; the desire, lust and passion. And then I forget....

   The reasons for my hate against the Alpha.

   The reason why I wouldn't be a mate to a Werewolf.

   And I forget how this man tore me away from my family because all I feel in this moment is Logan, and how I need him physically at the moment.

   No more logic, I'm riding on my sense of touch and...it's the best I have felt in ages.

   No pain. No guilt. No heartache. No indesicions. 

   Just me and the Alpha.

    The whole of my body blazes up in need for this Werewolf, and if you asked me a couple of weeks I would've said, 'You wouldn't catch me dead with a Werewolf, especially a controlling, possessive dumb twit headed Alpha.' But then here I am and I'm brought back to all the sensations.

   I move my hands from his hair to the edge of the marble counter behind me to jump up on it, being on my tiptoes isn't comfortable. I gasp and break away from the kiss when Logan pushes my legs wide so he can stand in between them.

    He grabs my butt and squeezes it, pulling me roughly towards him so my core crashes onto his erection. I moan in my throat, and rock my hips onto his erection. He responds by grinding into me through my clothes. Oh god, we're not gonna have dry sex are we?

   With a disturbing thought I realise how needy we are for each other, acting primal and rough as our animal instincts kick in, his more so than mine as he growls exactly like an animal as he grinds into my wetness again. "L-logan..", I breathe out shakily, my body can't take much more of this without release.

  Suddenly I'm being picked up by his big hands under my bum. He walks out of the kitchen and I think he is heading to the bedroom, but I don't know as I all can do is close my eyes in pleasure as I rock my hips and he bites down on my neck.

     He lays me down on the bed, my figure engulfed by the bedding. My eyes flutter open, he hovers over me as my legs are still wrapped around his waist and he looks down into my eyes. Burning blue clashing with liquid hazel and black. 

    He trails one of his fingers over my lips, tracing them as they pulsate from his previous assault with his own lips. "Are you sure?", he asks softly but I can see he is holding onto the little restraint he has. All of his muscles and the whole of his body rigid.

   I think it over, and realise it's going to happen soon, the latest date will be two days. And I'm sure that I will feel the same about it as I do now. I don't love him, but I cannot deny I care now, and this burning, throbbing need is too much. I need to quench it, and he is the only one that can.

   With my mind made up, I rock my hips once more against his in answer. He then growls, "Mine." 

    With each piece of clothing removed from my body, he trails kisses. And I have never known sensations like this before in my eighteen years if life, my first time with Reece must have really been clouded by alcohol because I never remember this. Or maybe...it's him. Logan. Maybe he has this affect on me...that no one ever will, as he is my mate.

   Finally we're both naked and skin to skin contact has never meant so much to me, tingles shoot all over me from his warmth. He strokes his big, manly hands down my inner thighs, right towards the apex of them. He parts them and get's in position.

   I feel his big erection against my opening and I ready myself for it, the pain of being entered and filled with his cock.

   I ready myself for the consequences this will bring for the rest of my life.

   I wait for it all to begin, the pleasure and the responsibilities of this mating.

   I wait for the Alpha.

   And then he slams into me.