Chapter 6-Kidnapped

A/N- sorry i haven't updated for a bit. It just seems that school work is always piled on me.

Chapter 6

Coming to consciousness i groggily open my eyes and blink repeadetly against the harshiness of the light overhead. I started to moan and tried to sit up by using my elbows but a crash dizziness hit me so i stayed still until my head stopped spinning. "Sweetie" i heard a tentative voice whisper then i looked up to see my mothers face, her brow creased in worry. I knew she knew.

"Ma'....?" i questioned her. I don't what came over me the next second, i suppose i just knew that this was goodbye. I started to feel a wetness on my face and i reached to my cheek to feel a tear. Then they just seemed to move like a stream down my face, constant and uncontrollable. Sobs started to break from me, a painful cry. "I'm so...so s-sorry" i hicupped trying to control my speech of blubbering. "Ma' please forgive me..... i didn't wa-want this you know that, right?" More tears started to fall, if that's possible, with the thought of her blaming me.

"Oh, honey" with her arms open i crawled into her small embrace. I didn't care about anything right now with my mum stroking my hair and murmuring that it wasn't my fault and not to worry over and over. However, i knew no matter how much my Ma' reassured me that everything was going to be fine i knew i had to face the cold and harsh place that is now my reality. Pulling away reluctantly i sniffled and realised my mascara must be a mess. Mum handed me a tissue and i thanked her with a smile. After i cleaned myself up a bit i asked the question i knew i didn't want to but had to.

"Mum, where is he?" i put empahsis on the 'he' so she knew who i was talking about. She started to get a nervous look on her face. I thought that the nervous look on her face was due to a Monster being in our home none the less a big Alpha at that, yet i realised it was my reaction she was anticipating when she said her next words. "Well, sweetie his packing....your stuff upstairs in your room" I let the words sink in then i exploded. I had vented out with crying but now the normal way i dealt with too many emotions was happening. Anger.

I leapt off the couch ignoring my mothers protests, a red haze had covered my vision. Running up the stairs, i didn't even trip once as it seemed i'm not clumsy when i'm angry. No angry wasn't the right description, i was livid. Storming down our hall i came up to a wooden door that was all too familiar to me, a white painted door with 'Come in if you dare' scribbled on the door with permanent marker. I had done it when i went through the moody stages of being 13. Wretching the door open i came face to face with Alpha Logan leafing through my panties and engulfing the smell, it seemed, of my red lacy panties. "What the fuck do you think you're doing you creep?!" i screamed at him and walked towards him to snatch my panties out of his hand and slam the drawer closed. He yelped like a puppy and quickly opened the drawer's to pull out his red swollen fingers. He gripped my arms in his big hands but i shrugged him off roughly to get him to let go. I backed away from him to tip my things, on my single bed, he had packed into a suitcase. Where the hell did he get this? I don't have one with not being able to travel out the territory. "Vanessa, stop that. I'm just packing your stuff so we can leave to go home." his rough voice said while grabbing my things again and stuffing them back into the suitcase. "Listen here Logan", i had given up on calling him Alpha Logan, " this is my home." I spread my arms to give him a visual emphasis.

" And if i wanna pack i will when i want to. Now, leave my stuff alone you asshole or so help me God...." i left the threat empty to let him come up with the blanks.

_________about a minute or two later.........

"You fucking son of a bitch!" i screamed another profanity at Logan while punching his muscled back with my fists and kicking that rock hard stomach of his. He done nothing but chuckle and slap my butt. Again! You see, the last couple of minutes didn't go as planned. He didn't leave and i wasn't left alone. Right now i'm on his shoulder in a firemans carry with my hair dangling while i scream every name under the sun and he casually strolls down my driveway. I bet some of my neighbours are looking on in disapproval while the others that understand will be looking on in sympathy. It had turned slightly cold due to sun setting about... God, i didn't even know what time it was. " You tit headed wanker let me go!" i shouted at Logan as he still hadn't let me down.