Chapter 23-A Wake Up Call

A/N- Coz I love you all so much I'm updating twice in ONE week! You lucky so and so's ;)

Dedication Up Top, please check out her book Struck By Lightning, something unique and interesting.

Thanks for commenting and voting and following and reading! Werewolf #41 and Teen Fiction #99! and it is all thanks to you! :*

Anyway please do all the normal stuff of commenting and so and so.

<3

Chapter 23

   I look down at them, smiling widely as I coo over them. I look over at Roxy and smile, "Amazing, aren't they? Look just like their Dad." She comes to stand next to me and smiles widely when one of them giggles. She picks up my coal eyed girl, blowing raspberries on her stomach causing her squealing to get louder.

   "He's going to be a trouble maker, I can just tell Nes'." I look over his deep dark blue eyes, a slight contrast to my bright ones, and see a cheeky glint in them. Oh yes, a little trouble maker. "My little trouble maker," I whisper softly as I run my finger over his soft pudgy cheeks.

   I then feel a familiar presence, the pleasant tingles are still there but are now accompanied by my heart warming with love at his presence. Logan. I turn around and stare into his eyes, taking my breath away.

   Eyes like a burning fire pit, he wraps his arms around my waist and crashes my front to his. His hands slide down to grab my butt and caress it, while I reach up and fluff his black hair. It's getting long, I think as I bury my fingers in it. "Our trouble maker, baby."

   The dream starts to fade away and I moan in protest wanting to go back to a place where I am finally happy, finally know what I feel. Then blackness engulfs the image that had started to fade like an oil painting. My eyes flutter open and I rub them to get rid of my sleepiness. Jeehz what a dream, weird thing is, it was pleasant. But how could it be pleasant? When Logan finally turned me into an incubator to his pups, which I have been dreading all this time.

    And then I realise with shock, we were so caught up last night that I didn't tell him to put a condom on. And obviously he wouldn't want to remind me. Horror consumes me but then as I think more about last night all I can do is clench my thighs as I start to tingle.  

   I stretch my arms out and my legs, the cover that previously was gripped tightly to me slips down.

   I look down and blink. I'm naked. I look next to me where I expect to see him but he ain't there. I feel my stomach drop, I finally gave in but he ain't here. I know it would be awkward to wake up naked next to him but I still in a weird dysfunctional way expected him to at least be here. Trying to snuggle up with me and go for round two and then I would push him away. Cruel but exactly what I was thinking.

   I hear a slight creak and look up in the direction of the front of the walk in closet and pull up the bedding to cover my breasts with a shriek. I sag in relief when I just see it's just Logan...wait a second when I have ever been relieved that Logan is in the same room as me.

    "Hi," I mutter awkwardly as he keeps staring at me with a somber look. I see that his chest is bare and I get a good look at his pack and his strong legs in boxers. He's sitting on one of the breakfast bar stools. I frown in confusion, why is he looking at me like that?

    "You're not a virgin." His bluntness makes me cringe and I actually feel bad for not being a virgin but then I frown at myself. Why in the hell should I be sorry? I'm legally an adult who can make her own decisions, even though he may 'own' me in Werewolf society I don't let this deter me from making my point and expressing my anger.