Chapter 30 - Epilogue

A/N- Hello again!

Okay, so I felt that many of you's found the ending of this story very abrupt...to be honest that is how I wanted it to end. However as a fellow wattpad reader I feel your pain when a story is unfinished or ends in a sudden way; which is exactly the reason why I stayed up until 1am writing the previous chapter for you. I couldn't leave you all on cliffhanger even after months of not writing anything so here's the epilogue. I'm sorry if it's not the way you planned for their story to end, it can end multiple ways and I am going to choose the ending I envisioned. 

Thank you for your comments, opinions and votes! 

Some of you have mentioned that you are looking forward to me writing more Werewolf stories, I don't know if I will yet but seeing as it's my favourite genre I think I will stick to it. 

Don't worry I would keep the story line of Werewolve's being known to the world but maybe in a different way than you think, you'll have to see. ;)

Logan's hair to the side!!! >>>>>>>>>>

-Lizzie

Chapter 30

Two Years Later....

It had been an amazing two years since Logan and I had got together officially. To be honest we hadn't changed that much; Logan was still possessive and overbearing, and I'm still stubborn as a mule. Logan had grown out his hair which now went into a little ponytail with his hair slicked back.

I liked to run my hands through his hair after he had washed it as it was all curly and fluffy. He had become more muscular, no surprise there, with a tattoo of a feather disappearing into a flight of birds with my name written in cursive underneath it. He had asked me to choose a tattoo for him to have put on himself in my memory so I chose that one.

My hair had gotten longer and I had ombred the end in a light blonde, I had lost some puppy fat around my face and thighs, but other than that I hadn't changed. 

The question that everyone had been asking me the past two years was, "Why aren't you pregnant yet?"

And I would answer, "Do I have to be?"

Despite Logan's begging for us to start a family, and my love for looking after children, I was still adamant in staying without child. With all honesty I wanted to have Logan to myself for a bit, to enjoy our time together on our own without little children running around interrupting our alone time. I guess that is selfish of me but I deserve happiness with the love of my life before children come into the equation. 

Which they most definitely will if Logan has something to say about it. 

Mandy has already happily started a family with Charlie, her mate, who has not only got his hands full with Mandy but now with two beautiful boys, Dylan and George, as well. They are seriously little devils and partners in crime with only 9 months between them. I could already tell those two would wreck havoc  when they get into kindergarten.

 Roxy and Max obviously couldn't conceive a child and I think they settled for that fine, however Rox had been discussing the idea of adoption to me lately. I think she would be a great mother, even if it isn't her own flesh and blood, this child would be guided by the kindest, sweetest and craziest heart I know. She would do brilliantly. 

Logan and I had adopted Logan's parents idea of travelling; we may have gone to Rome, Sydney and many other cities for pack business trips but I still took at least three days in each trip to explore the city and relax. I had enjoyed my time travelling and developing my relationship with Logan. We still bicker and argue but what functional couple donesn't?