Author's note

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is safe. So, I have been obsessing over reincarnation stories and well, this idea popped into my head and so here we are. 

I wanted a story where the FL (Female lead) isn't petty or helpless, but all in all there's nothing wrong with those traits either. Our Blair (Rose) here is really strong and has a logical mind since she is or was a capitalist. So she could be a little dense with the emotions but I'll try to make it 'not too dense * wink*.

I will try my best to upload as much as I can. Preferably, on Wednesdays and Sundays. But you never know since school likes to torture us with sudden homework towers.

That's it I guess and I think this is all I should mention in an intro. I am not exactly sure.
Also, don't hesitate to comment your views and give a vote. Let me bold this sentence for fun.

This is my original work and I hope you, dear reader will enjoy it.
Thank you picking this story to read. May you never bump your face on a glass door while spacing out! [I may or may not have experienced ;)] 

Oh yes, the cover is a picture I got from google. It kinda drew parallels to the image in my head so I took it as the cover.

Enjoy!!!