Twelve

Once the two of them were ready to leave Liliana watched as Do Hwan left the table to pay at the counter. Getting up from the chair, she turned to leave the table heading towards where Do Hwan stood at the counter.

Though as she stood Liliana knew that she had stood up too quickly and very much regretted it, as she began to feel dizzy. From this, she could only begin to panic as she knew this meant she would be about to have another episode and fall asleep, however, what she didn't know until it was too late was a chair had been left pulled out and not tucked back under the table.

Before she knew it Liliana was falling and quickly tried to stop or slow down her fall but she had no such luck. Unable to stay awake for much longer, Liliana hit the floor as pain spread through her body like wildfire, landing and crushing her left arm under her weight from the force of the fall and the Impact of it, only then did she realise a sharp scream had left her mouth and only then did she know something was wrong before she could no longer stay awake.

Almost ten minutes later when Liliana had woken up did she remember how much pain she was in, as she hissed and whimpered to then see Do Hwan beside her.

"Hey, I'm here. I'm here Liliana It's alright, It's okay take a deep breath for me nice and steady."

Hearing his calm voice and soothing words helped her calm down a little knowing he was there but she couldn't ignore the pain.

"Alright Liliana, I'm going to help you up okay? I'm sorry If I cause you any more pain."

Liliana could only nod to let him know that she understood, not being able to talk at that very moment as the pain was slowly becoming unbearable. Seeing Do Hwan's gentle hold upon her she knew he was going to help her get off of the floor.

"I'm going to count to three and I'm going to get you up okay?"

"Okay..."

As those words left her mouth, she could only hate how weak she sounded but she knew it was down to the amount of pain she was feeling. She then braced herself as Do Hwan began counting to three ready for what would happen next. As he reached three he began to support her and lift her off of the floor being gentle with her Injured arm, and once she was back on her feet Liliana felt better to be no longer on the floor.

"Are you alright? How bad is your arm where does It hurt."

"I'm not sure, It hurts quite a lot. I think It might be sprained possibly even broken.", she replied.

"Okay, well I think It's best I take you to the hospital just to have It checked out to make sure."

As soon as those words had left his mouth Liliana shivered as he said the word hospital but she knew there was no other way. Luckily the hospital was only a short distance away from where they were, stepping outside Do Hwan helped her Into his car before getting Into the driver's side.

Now only time would tell what damage she had done to her arm.

~

Three hours later Liliana had seen her doctor had a check-up, an x-ray and now her arm was being put in a cast as It was confirmed to be very much broken. Though as Liliana sat with her thoughts, she couldn't help but feel stupid, more upset with herself for getting Into an accident In the first place but for wasting Do Hwan's time.

"Liliana? Are you okay?"

With a small sigh, she began to explain everything she was thinking and feeling.

"No, no you're not wasting my time It's alright. No matter whatever It Is I'll always be here for you."