Forty Four

With Eaven still in his gentle embrace, she was still yet to settle down a little and it was clear she also now needed her mother, wrapping her in a blanket he made his way back to the bedroom back to Lily where she held out her arms to take hold of her daughter. In the arms of her mother, Eaven was starting to fuss a little missing the warmth of her father but her little ears were still sensitive from the thunderstorm that was overhead but had soon passed.

"Shh - shh it's okay bunny it's okay mummy's here. Did the scary storm scare you hmm? It's alright.", she spoke softly placing a kiss on her forehead while using her free hand to rub her thumb across her head in a soothing motion to give her comfort and it wasn't long before Eaven began showing signs she was hungry wiggling and moving around while moving her head.

"Sorry darling your hungry aren't you.", pulling down one side of her nightgown she watched as her baby girl latched on and began drinking and it seemed she was ready for it as she started to drink eagerly making cute noises and in turn making Lily and Do Hwan chuckle.

"Easy darling slow down a little you'll end up with a stomach ache", Do Hwan told his daughter softly gently stroking her head before lowering his head and placing a kiss upon it, and though she couldn't understand what he or lily were saying right in this moment in time they never wanted to stop, for the both of them they loved having Eaven in their arms in their lives.

Their beautiful daughter meant so much to them, nine months they had waited to be able to meet, hold her, and see her and nothing would stop them not even Micheal from the time when he had attacked Lily and she could have lost Eaven, but thankfully against all the odds she was here and the two of them couldn't feel more blessed.

Before long Eaven had finished drinking from her mother and as Lily burped her holding her length ways supporting her head and lower body the parents listened as cute noises left her mouth this time followed loud burp they didn't think was possible for a baby to make.

"Oh, little miss Eaven what a big burp for a little baby.", Lily spoke while she and Do Hwan both couldn't help but chuckle after hearing the burp, and soon there after a tiny yawn escaped Eaven's mouth as her eyes started to close.

Gently rocking her daughter in her arms she began to sing a song in the Irish language, Gaelic, softly lulling her to sleep.

"Dir ann is idir as,

Idir thuaidh is idir theas

casann si dhom

Amhrán na farraige

Suaimhneach ná ciúin

Ag cuardú go damanta

Mo ghrá."

For Do Hwan, it was the first time he had heard Lily sing and sing in her language and he had never heard something so beautiful taking his breath away he looked at his girlfriend in awe, though he couldn't understand the words he felt the beauty and power of them and he found himself longing for more wanting to listen to more of the sound that had touched his heart.

With Eaven now sound asleep and Lily laying her down between them the couple soon follow laying down with her, looking upon her with a soft and gentle gaze watching her tiny movements and hearing her soft breathing they soon found themselves in a deep sleep as the family of three spent the night together

A bond between a family so strong it could never be broken.