Chapter 6 - Love Filled Night

The hate the amount of times that I have accidentally published things.

Creator's POV

I relaxed in the pool in front of the balcony. My arms resting on the stone that my back was leaning against. My eyes were closed and my body felt soothed.

  Surprisingly, it was a calm night. Nothing was attacking the mortals and there were no major storms to save them from.

  The only sad thing was that I was alone. The Destroyer was destroying my work to keep the world in balance.

  Only a small female mortal accompanied me. Her name was Broomie.

  She declared that she was my servant after I had saved her from being executed in a ritual to worship me.

  Broomie added flower petals to the water and dusted off the sand around the bedroom.

  She tried to reach high shelves. However, it was to no avail as the shelves were made for me and I was twice her height.

  Suddenly, a slight breeze came through the opening to the balcony. Then the flap of wings. The Destroyer was back.

  My eyes opened before looking at him. He was dressed in his armor. His wings were spread out, presenting their magnificent beauty.

Me: You're later than normal.

Destroyer: I'm aware of that. That mountain that you created proved difficult to destroy.

  He said as he took off his helmet. I somewhat grew angry.

Me: Wait. You destroyed the mountain that I said not to destroy?

Destroyer: Yeah. I mistook it for another.

  I growled and looked away from him. He walked around the pool and kneeled behind me, beginning to massage my shoulders.

Me: Don't. I'm angry with you right now.

Destroyer: How can I make it up?

  He said while gently kissing the back of my neck.

  Broomie took this as a chance to leave the room.

Me: I'm not in the mood to have intercourse.

Destroyer: But I can put you into it~

  He said seductively. This caused me to growl again.

Me: I hate that you're right.

  He let out a deep chuckle before standing up. I closed my eyes again but I felt the water move.

  Looking up, I saw the Destroyer standing in front of me without any clothes on. His wings lifted to avoid touching the water.

  It had been thousands of years since I last had wings but I remember that flying was hard if the feathers were soaked.

The Destroyer lowered himself to my level. I refused to make eye contact with him. He put his hand on my cheek and forced me to turn to my head.

He leaned in to kiss me, which I accepted. I wrapped my arms around his neck before sliding my hands down his back.

  My fingers gently brushed his black wings. They twitched with eagerness under my touch.

  The Destroyer's wings dropped into the water as he leaned into the kiss.

  We let go and stared at each other. For the bringer of death, his eyes were enchanting.

  He moved down my neck, his sharp fangs grazing my shoulder. He sank his teeth into the bone and began to drink my blood.

  I created the vampires to have the same feature that he did.

  Shadow creatures like vampires were made to keep the mortal population at a healthy level.

I felt his hand slid up my thigh under the water. The Destroyer stopped drinking my blood after he noticed that I felt weaker.

The Destroyer picked me up out of water and moved us to our bed.

(Time Skip)

We laid still to catch our breath. I lightly petted the Destroyer's wing that was covering my body like a blanket.

Destroyer: My wings are very sensitive to touch, Creator.

Me: Do you want me to stop?

Destroyer: No, I was just letting you know. It actually feels nice. You're the only person that makes me feel like this.

He gave me a gentle smile and I returned it.

I continued lightly stroking the soft feathers while staring at the ceiling.

The Destroyer's blue strings were strung along the sandstone. They held the glowing souls that he stole from the gods and powerful leaders that he killed.

The souls acted like a source of power. They could keep something alive if drained of their energy. However, these were only kept as decorations.

If the Destroyer wanted to, he could use them to...

Sustain life