A Hard Days Night

Today is the day, the day I am officially a doctor. We all have thought as a kid of our dream job. Mine was dancing, though when more sensible I chose surgeon. Here I am about to start this day as a doctor, a surgical intern. Come at me world I am ready for anything.

I rush around my hotel room, currently, my grandparents insisted on paying for my hotel stay, as I try to find an apartment. I agreed because that makes life easier on me plus its a nice hotel. I get dressed into something casual, since I change into scrubs when I get to work anyways.

 I get dressed into something casual, since I change into scrubs when I get to work anyways

I enter the hospital and take it all in. I get to where the interns are supposed to go and the chief Dr.Webber starts giving the tour.

We enter an OR

Dr.Webber says,"Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That's up to you."

We go to the locker room and get ready when a doctor enters.

Doctor: Okay. Martin, Robinson, Bond, Parkins.

Another intern named Meredith says

Meredith: Only six women out of twenty.

Cristina Yang:Yeah. I hear one of them's a model. Seriously, like that's going to help with the respect thing?

Meredith: You're Cristina, right?

Cristina: Which resident you assigned to? I got Bailey.

I pipe in: I also got bailey, my names Isabelle

Meredith: Nice, I also got the Nazi.

George O'Malley: You got the Nazi? So did I. At least we'll be tortured together, right? I'm George O'Malley, uh, we met at the mixer, you had a black dress with a slit up the side, strappy sandals...

I chuckles and the three girls change looks

George: Now you think I'm gay.

Cristina: (walking away) Uh-huh.

George: No, I'm not gay, it's, ah, it's just that, you know, you were, I mean, you were very, unforgettable.

Doctor: O'Malley, Yang, Grey, Stevens, Hayden-Gilmore.

George: (muttering) And I'm totally forgettable.

Isabelle: Hey, its fine. Its only been a couple minutes and I am Isabelle

George:thanks

Cristina: (to Doctor) Bailey?

Doctor: End of the hall.