Nancy Pants

"God, I am never ever leaving this place. Your fridge is stocked, the bed is heaven, and there is no drama." I say as I drink a smoothie that Natalie made me before I head to work. 

"Any we love having u here sweetie, but won't you have to actually move back into the place where you pay rent soon?" Natalie asks nicely. 

I sigh," I get I am probably in the way, but I really don't want to be talking to Meredith as she ponders whether she is gonna be with the vet or Derek. I find it sickening enough that Derek and Addy are no longer Married, I don't need to also deal with the fact that he is fighting to be with someone else."

Connor walks into the kitchen," Women suck."

Natalie looks at him.

Connor," Some women suck."

I look at him," Meredith really is not bad, and I love having her as a friend, that is what makes all of this 100 times worse."

Natalie," Take your time, but sooner or later you will have to face your problems, now I would hurry you are gonna be late for work."

I grab my bag saying goodbye as I walk out the door. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At work, I avoid talking to people as I have for the past week, I wait at the nurses desk for us to all do rounds.

BAILEY: Let's go people. I've been in surgery since 2 AM. I'm in no mood. 

MEREDITH: George... 

George runs up to us, as we follor along 

CHRISTINA: No cutting... No cutting! 

ALEX: Yang you're late. 

CHRISTINA: Hey I got here before George. 

GEORGE: I'm here! I was here!

 BAILEY: Nice of you to join us Yang. 

CHRISTINA: Oh what are you smiling about? Arent you supposed to be on the Gynie Brigade 

ALEX: Yeah, whatever. 

CHRISTINA: (to Meredith's pained expression and hand on her stomach) Woman troubles? 

MEREDITH: Men troubles.

I keep walking passing by them, ignoring whatever she says. I am so sick of this high school drama. 

In rounds...

GEORGE: Shawn Sullivan. 62. Had minimally invasive bypass surgery two days ago to remove a blockage from his LAD. 

MR. SULLIVAN: I'm all better now, thank you George. So what do you think Miranda? Can I stop being a burden to you good people and go home? 

MRS. SULLIVAN: You need to stop interrupting the Doctors Shawn. You need to listen to what they say. 

MR. SULLIVAN: I need to get back to the dealership. They're going to can me if I'm gone to long. 

MRS. SULLIVAN: They can't can you sweetie, you're the best salesman they've got. 

BAILEY: What do you sell? 

MR. SULLIVAN: Cars. 

MRS. SULLIVAN: My Shawnie could sell...anything. 

BAILEY: I believe he can. What he can't sell me on is going back to work before he gets his oxygen levels up. So put that oxygen back on Mr. Sullivan before I even think about letting you out of here. And if I do, I want your word: nothing fried, no alcohol and no cigarettes.