Friend

After I went to the charity Gala, I went home with some dude named Mat, and the next morning Izzie texts me that Christina is in surgery. The only clothing I had with me was the gala dress, so that's what I decided o wear to the hospital.

I enter the hospital and quickly head to find Izzie.

I see Izzie, " Izzie, how Is she is she okay?!"

Izzie," oh you got here on time, wow, what are you wearing?"

I look at her and repeat myself," Is she okay?"

Izzie," Yeah um she lost her baby though, she was lucky she was here so we could catch it otherwise she might of been in danger. Did u know she was pregnant?"

I take a breath of relief," Yeah, she mentioned it before I left."

We start to walk towards her room.

Izzie looks at me," So what are you rich?"

I say," excuse me?"

Izzie says," well the dress and jewelry."

I take a breath," My grandparents are rich, and my mom dumped me on them separating me form my twin sister so hence I became rich. Got it."

Izzie takes a second to process and then says," Got it."

I feel guilty and pause as we outside Christinas door," Im sorry, just that was harsh."

Izzie," your good, but I want to know more about your life later. Got it?"

I look at her  chuckle and say," Got it."

Izzie says," well here she is."

I enter the room and see Bailey sitting next to her.

" Oh sorry, I just wanted to see if she was okay." I say.

Bailey, " Nice two days off?"

I move and sit down on other side of Christina," um fine, Im sorry I took an extra day off then originally planned  I just needed a second to breath and see family."

Bailey," don't explain to me. I'm not your keeper."

I take breath and look at Christian," has she woken?"

Bailey," I talked to her a bit ago, she went back to sleep which is fine she needs rest."

I stare at Christina when I hear Bailey say," I watched you work these two months, and your good. You have good bedside manners, aren't a whiny fool, and usually know your left to right. So don't get whatever bullshit happening get in your tiny head, and mess you up. understand?"

I nod and smile before sneaking out of the room.

Later that night as I am walking out of the hospital I run into Derek.

I look at him and say," What happened? why did u move all the way out here away from Addie? Because I think I have the right to know, maybe I don't but please tell me."