It must help that I'm so... hot

Isabelle wakes up the next morning exhausted from the dighting and emotions she had to deal with, with her mom confronting her. Isabelle knows that forgiving her mom will be hard since she basically disappeared from her life, but she can't help but remember everything her mom did and sacrificed for her up until everything took a turn for the worse. All of her childhood memories from the age of 11 were positive, and some were the best ones of her life. So she wants to forgive her mom, even though she is an adult. She still has the heart of a child craving her mothers' love and attention.

Isabelle decided that she needed to work on something, well besides work. So she called Adam,

Once he picks up she says, " Okay, so is there a dance project you need someone for? I really need to just move and use my emotion."

He sits for a second and then says, " Actually, I have a pretty well-known dancer who is asking for my help producing a dance vision he has. Although it is kinda strange as one would think he is starring in it, he's not. He wants a female to be the star of the dance and was hoping I could find someone. I was going to hold auditions, but to be honest, your athletism would be able to pull this off."

I wrinkle my forehead a little confused but excitedly say, " I will take it."

Adam warns me, "Though I have to warn you as you should know that..."

I cut him off as my pager beeps, " Shoot I got to get to the hospital, whatever it is, is fine. Thanks!"

The line ends and Adam says to himself, " Well shit, I guess we will see if she is comfortable with this when she gets here."

----------------------------------------------------

After a long day of work, I get a text from Adam that says come over to the studio tonight.

I arrive and see Adam so I give him a big hug.

I say, " thank you so much for doing this, I really needed a project outside of work. Also nice new studio.

Adam nods as we walk, " Its no problem, and yeah business is booming so I upgraded. Okay so Leo Brookins is right..."

I cut him off as pause, " Shit,Leo Brookins! He was on dancing with the stars one year."

Adam chuckles and we continue to walk, "yup..."

We keep walking and I say, " God, he is also really hot..."

All of a sudden a deep voice comes up behind me, "Thanks!"

I jump startled and turn around to see Leo smirking, making my face turn a whole new color.

Sam Claflin playing the character of Leo Brookins