I'm Never Watching FNF Logic Ever Again

I couldn't even go two minutes of watching the new episode.  I clicked it because it sounded interesting, but instead it just pissed me off, just like every FNFL episode.

Also, new Player is the absolute worst :)

I hate his fucking guts.

Also, this version of GF also sucks :D

Basically all of the characters in FNFL suck and aren't even portrayed that accurately.  At this point, I don't even think GameToons plays the actual mods and just chooses popular mods to put in their videos simply because they're popular. 

They don't even do their research, either.  NO, SARVENTE AND TAKI AREN'T FUCKING RELATED!  THE MODS THEMSELVES DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!!!

But that's only one instance of them not doing their research on the mod before scripting and posting a video.  I understand they have multiple channels to post vids on and shit, but they can put in a little more effort.  They were able to put effort in their videos before, why can't they now?

So basically, in other words:

Dear FNFL,
Go fuck yourself.

And dear GameToons,
Please put actual effort into your videos and do research, for fuck's sake.  I know that you want that sweet, sweet money, but A) You have enough already, and B) Nobody even likes FNFL.  Get your shit together.

Sincerely,
A lot of the GameToons fandom.

P.S. Your thumbnails make me cringe, and so do your video titles.  It's like you're trying way too hard to get views, so stop it.  That just makes people want to view your content less.

P.P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post more logics, it doesn't have to be AUL.  I just want to stop being suffocated by FNFL.  I understand that SGL existed, but I'm pretty sure it's over, and it's ending was half-assed at best.  Just please do something original for once, and don't abandon your projects that could've worked really fucking well.  In other words, change it up for once!

P.P.P.S. It's not hard to write likeable characters.  You've done it in the past, so you can do it again.  So please do.  Thank you.

Well, there's another angry rant from me.  I guess that's it for this chapter.  See you guys in the next one.