Low Spice Tolerance (StoneDay One-Shot)

Guess who's back for a one-shot that no one asked for?  That's right, me!  I need to find inspiration, m'kay?

This is based off of heacanons I have for Stoner and BDay, so be aware of that.

Synopsis:  BDay eats some of Stoner's cooking, and Stoner forgot to warn him about how spicy it is.

Also, Stoner and BDay are dating here, and Rose and BDay broke up some time ago.

Also also, we get to learn a bit about Stoner's culture, or what I headcanon it to be.  I like learning about different cultures :)

Stoner sometimes feels like he's not good enough for BDay; he feels bad about not processing emotions and shit the same way BDay does.  He wants to make it up to him, but how?  Aha!  He gets an idea almost instantly.

He goes into the room they share and looks for his boyfriend.

"AngelDay, where art thou?" Stoner asks, looking around for BDay.

"Right here, hon!" he replies. "What did you need, babe?"

"I wanted to do something special for you, mi corazón."

"What did you want to do for me, my love?"

Very cheesy so far, I know.  Deal with it.

"Would you mind it if I cooked for you?"

"Not at all!  I'd love to see what you can whip up!"

"Ok, ok, if you say so.  I'll get to work in the kitchen, then."

With that, Stoner gets to work on the dish he's about to make for his boyfriend.

He decides to make an authentic Mexican dish, like his own mother used to make when he was a kid.

But wait, how high is BDay's spice tolerance?  Not important.  Keep cooking, Stoner.

Later...

Stoner has finally finished preparing the meal for two and calls his partner downstairs so they can enjoy the meal together.

"BDAY, GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE!"

"I'M COMING, JESUS CHRIST!"

"I'm not Jesus Christ, I'm Stoner."

"I hate you sometimes..."

"You're just mad because I'm funnier than you."

"Shut up."

"Do you want me to feed you or not?"

"Ok ok, I'm coming."

"Hi coming, I'm Stoner!"

"Stop."

"Ok, ok, I'll stop, but only because you're so cute."

BDay does eventually walk his thicc booty downstairs for Stoner's cooking.

"So what did you make for us to eat?"

"I made us some pressure cooker beef carnitas, spicy albondigas, and rice and beans. Basically some of the shit my mom made for me growing up."

"Well it looks delicious, Stoner! I bet I'm gonna love it!"

BDay digs into the soup, and...

"Whoa, this is really...AAAAAAAAAAA GET THIS TASTE OUT OF MY MOUTH!"

"Is it really that bad?"

"NO, IT'S BURNING MY MOUTH! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!"

"Shit, I didn't realize you had a low spice tolerance. I'll get you something so hopefully you can cool off a bit."

While Stoner gets BDay a glass of water, BDay is essentially D Y I N G.

BDay has turned into a bright shade of red, and his eyes are tearing up like crazy. Even his nose starts to form snot bubbles.

"Here, BDay, drink up," Stoner says to his boyfriend, handing him a glass of water, which BDay gulps down almost intsantly.

"Ya feel any better, mi amor?"

"Yeah, I feel so much...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Are you ok?"

"STONER, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! WATER DOESN'T HELP, IT ONLY MAKES THE TASTE SPICIER!!! I'M GONNA DIE, AND THAT'S ON YOU!"

"Shit, you're right.  I'm gonna get you some milk real quick."

"HURRRRRRRRRAYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"Ok, ok, I've got it!"

He gets out the milk from the fridge, pours it into a glass, and gives it to BDay.

BDay gulps down the white drink, which almost instantly relieves him of his pain.

"Well, that was one heck of an experience!"

"Sorry, babe, I should've asked you about your spice tolerance before I went ahead and made that."

"No, it's fine, I like spicing things up a little bit!"

"This is why you're my boyfriend. I'm proud of you for making such a good pun."

"Thank you, Stoney!  I appreciate it!"

"And I appreciate you!"

And then they make out, forgetting about the food in front of them.  Eh, they can heat it up and eat it later.

And that's the end of this one-shot!  I hope you guys liked it, assuming anyone will actually take the time to read it.  I kinda wish it could be longer, but it's fine.

Anyways, that's it for this chapter!  See you guys in the next one!