You're Under Arrest (SherrDay) 😏

This one-shot was requested by the BDay cult leader, Average_CatHope you guys enjoy this one-shot!

Synopsis: BDay has committed several crimes while driving, and he gets arrested for it.

Also, this one won't be NSFW, but there will be some innuendos, hence the 😏. I don't know if it would count as a lime, but it's definitely not a lemon.

Also also, BDay and Rose aren't dating here.  Cheating is not something I would ever want to write about.

BDay decides to take his homemade parade float for a stroll. He makes sure to grab his wallet, which holds his expired driver's license and counterfeit money inside it, before he leaves home for the afternoon. Once he's done that, he gets himself all tidied up and takes BDay Jr. out for a ride.

BDay has never driven a parade float, so this should be exciting for him.  He checks to look for his keys, and there they are, ready to be taken on the ride of their lives.  Once he pulls them out, he puts them into the keyhole of his car, and he takes off.

Driving a parade float was harder than BDay had ever imagined.  It was impossible to see around, for starters, and that in itself is a non-starter.  He also has to worry about if his parade float will get ruined in any way, which was also not something he wanted to deal with.  Hopefully everything would be ok, though. Hopefully.

He starts to play some of his jams and speeds up his vehicle, eventually driving over the speed limit.  This ends up pissing off a lot of people on the road, earning BDay a lot of yelling and middle fingers coming his way.  He doesn't care, though, as long as he's happy and his parade float is still in tact.

His happiness is short lived, however, when he's stopped in the middle of the road by the country sheriff.

He's kinda hot, though, BDay thinks to himself.  Part of me wants him to arrest me.

"What seems to be the officer, problem?" BDay asks, trying to answer smoothly.  "I mean, what seems to be the problem, officer?"

"Well, for one, you're driving an unlicensed vehicle on the highway, there bud," Sheriff replies, looking BDay up and down from the inside of his car.  "And fer two, you've gone 20 mph over the speed limit.  You almost caused sev'ral accidents on this here road, and that's not ok, ok?!  Show me your license, buddy!"

BDay pulls out his license and shows it to Sheriff.

"Well, Mr. BDay, it appears that yer license expired six ol' months ago, and ya haven't gotten it renewed since.  Step out of the vehicle, pardner, 'cause you're under arrest!"

"Would some Benjamin Franklins change your mind on arresting me, Sheriff sir?" BDay asks, pulling out some fake one hundred dollar bills from his wallet.

"I was trained not to accept bribes from ANYONE!  And is that counterfeit money?!  STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE RIGHT DAMN NOW!!!"

"I'm not done yet!  I've still got more to offer!"

"SHUT THE DIDDLY DARN FUCK UP AND STEP OUT OF THE DAMN PARADE FLOAT!"

"Rude," BDay scoffs, stepping out of the car.  "So what do you think of my parade float?"

"I reckon it almost caused many car accidents!  Now put your hands behind your back if you don't want any more trouble."

BDay does as the sheriff does, and Sheriff puts handcuffs around BDay's wrists, causing BDay to blush intensely, and for...other things to happen to him.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

BDay doesn't give a fuck, because BDay is in a state of euphoria.  He didn't know that the feeling of getting handcuffed was one that he desired to experience, and especially by someone so hot. It's times like this when BDay wonders if it's too late to escape from this, or if he can still use the tricks he has up his sleeve.  He really hopes for the latter as he gets taken into custody.

"So where are you taking me, Sheriff?"

"You're goin' ta jail."

"JAIL?!  But I haven't even gone to-"

"JAIL, not prison!  They're two different things, and so many people get the two mixed up, darn mixup pisses me off."

It doesn't take long for the two to get to the jail, where BDay is locked away, and Sheriff can keep a close eye on him. BDay really doesn't mind, though, because his mind is very much in the gutter right about now.

"BDay, you're gonna be locked inside that cell until we determine some stuff, but considering how you committed five crimes today, you're probably gonna get sent to prison."

"If it means you get to handcuff me again, I don't mind one bit!"

"Pervert."

"Is there any way I could get out of this cell?"

"You can have someone bail you out, or you can pay your way out with money, and not the counterfeit money you were in possession of."

Well shit, BDay's screwed.

Unless...

"Is there any other way that I could get out of here?"

"No."

"AAAAAAAAAAA-"

"Shut up, screaming isn't gonna get you un-arrested."

Hours later...

As BDay rolls around his cell for the next few hours, Sheriff can't help but keep his eyes off of him.  It's only now when he realizes how cute BDay is.  His screams were kind of cute, and his face was actually quite nice to look at.  Sheriff kinda wants to kiss him, but he tries to push down those thoughts, until-

"Hey Sheriff, are you sure I can't get out of here by paying in a different way?" 😏😏😏

Sheriff, for once, gets out of his seat and meets face-to-face with the other.

"What way did you have in mind?" Sheriff asks, and now he's blushing.

"Well, get inside my cell, and I'll show you."

Sheriff steps inside, to BDay's surprise.

"Whoa, didn't think THAT would work!"

"Well, it did. Now, pay me in the way that you wanted to."

"KISS ME, DANG IT!" BDay shouts, and soon enough, Sheriff obeys.

The two are kissing passionately now, BDay's arms wrapped around Sheriff's waist, and Sheriff's arms wrapped around BDay's neck.  They deepen the kiss some and kiss for longer, the kiss lasting for roughly ten minutes.

"Well, I reckon you've paid me enough to get out of here.  Go home, and just be safe, ok?  I'll be here if ya need me anytime soon."

"You still have your keys, right?"

Sheriff looks to see that the keys are outside of the cell.

"Shit."

Sorry for the existence of this one-shot, you guys.  I know it's cursed, and I haven't written anything like this before.  Even "TheGentleman goes to McDonald's" is less cracked than this.

I shall now go drink bleach.

Anyways, that's it for this chapter!  See you guys in the next one!