Unfinished Broja One-Shot

@Zane_AUL requested a Broja one-shot, so I'll try my best with this one.  Hopefully you enjoy the concoction I come up with!

Synopsis:  Bro and Ninja only just now realize that they're deeply in love with each other. What will they do once they realize their feelings for each other?

Also, it's around Christmas in this one-shot.

Also also, happy late holidays!

Bro's POV

Dear Bro,
I'm hosting a Christmas party for the Among Us crew, and you're invited! The party will be on December 23 at 6:00 pm. Make sure to bring food, games, presents, or other festivities if you want to bring anything. Also, since it's a Christmas party, it would be fun if everyone dressed in their Christmas gear, so do so if you're interested.
-Captain

Go to one of these events? Hell nah! I've got better shit to do than hang around with a bunch of pansies!

...

...

...

Ok, fine, I'll go. But it's only because of one person, and that's Ninja. He's the only person that's part of the crew that I actually like; everyone else kinda sucks. Ninja though, he's...different, he's not like the rest of those bastards. He's actually kinda nice, smart, hot...WAIT I'M NOT GAY!

I get inside my car and drive to the party's location, listening to my jams on the way there.

Ninja's POV

Dear Ninja,
I'm hosting a Christmas party for the Among Us crew, and you're invited! The party will be on December 23 at 6:00 pm. Make sure to bring food, games, presents, or other festivities if you want to bring anything. Also, since it's a Christmas party, it would be fun if everyone dressed in their Christmas gear, so do so if you're interested.
-Captain

Hmmm...I guess I'll go. I don't feel 100% included with those guys since I speak a different language from them, but there's one particular person in the group that makes me feel included.

Bro. He's actually softer than what he lets off, and not to mention his cute backwards cap- WAIT, I'M NOT GAY!

...

...

...

Ok, maybe I am, BUT NOT FOR HIM!

Ok, time to get ready.  I'll bring my Christmas lights and other stuff, maybe some vodka.  Actually, I think Ivan might bring vodka.  Maybe I can bring my flavored Vodka...

Bro's POV

I arrive to the party, hoping that the eggnog is spiked.

"Welcome, Bro!" Captain exclaims, welcoming me.  "Make yourself at home!  There's food and drinks to your right."

"Is there eggnog?  I mean, I kinda hate it, but-"

"Yep!  There's also hot cider, hot chocolate, water, sparkling water, sodas-"

With that, I go to get myself some eggnog when I run into Stoner tampering with it.

"Oh, hey Bro," he greets me.  "Don't tell anyone about the eggnog."

"I won't."

With that, I take some eggnog, and I instantly spit it out.

"WHY?!  EVERY TIME I TRY IT, I FUCKING HATE IT!"

After seeing some bottles of liquor, I get an idea.

"Maybe with rum..."

Ninja's POV