AUL in High School

Player: Bullied, simp, gamer.  Not popular in the slightest.  Tries to act cool but just isn't.

Veteran: Gamer dude.  Goes to the gym to lift.

Captain: Teacher's pet, kinda dumb.

TheGentleman: Spoiled rich kid.

Mr. Cheese: Class clown.

Mother: The mom-like classmate.

Stoner: *inhales* What do you think?

Engineer: N E R D

Gnome: The Cheetos girl, probably had braces and passed notes during class.

Bday: Average guy that has a crush on a popular girl, also is kind of chill with the stoners?  I headcanon Stoner and BDay being besties, ok???  Also has severe social anxiety.

Rose: Popular, has a secret crush on BDay.

Dum: "Shawty had them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur-" "JESSICA!!!"

Bro: Chad, lowkey kind of a bully because he's actually really insecure.  Tries to act cool to try and mask his dysphoria (trans Bro is the best headcanon, m'kay?).

Noob:  The bitch that no one likes.

Mr. Egg: Loner kid that has like one friend.

Cub: Quiet kid.

Poopyfarts96:  Quiet kid that farts in the middle of class.

Sheriff:  Gay country boy.

Angel:  The one that acts sweet but harbors many dark secrets.

Ninja:  Quiet kid that knows how to fight people.  In other words, "Don't fuck with me!  I have the power of God and anime on my side!  HAAAAAAA!"

Goober:  The one that doesn't stfu.  Probably smells like cat food.

Greaser:  Gigachad with extra cake.

SirClogsworth:  Always in detention, probably for skipping class.

Baggy:  The awkward one with social anxiety and is basically just Morty from Rick and Morty.

Flamingo:  Weird.

Blue:  "I'm surrounded by idiots," the only smart and logical one in his class, occasionally trolls and roasts the kids in his class, "secretly" has a crush on Not Orange.

Not Orange:  The main troll of the class, "secretly" has a crush on Blue, fruity asf.

Hunter:  The one prepping for the zombie apocalypse.

Rookie:  Doesn't really talk to anyone, loner, gamer.  Leaves class often to make sure he doesn't have panic attacks in front of everyone.

Happy:  Severely bullied by some of the popular kids (particularly the boys) because he's different from them, but he has great friends that'll stand up for him and let him talk about his special interests.

Hornsly:  Furry.

Wizard:  Magic kid.  Some people didn't believe he actually has powers, so he cursed them :).

Ivan:  Foreign exchange student that got adopted by the stoners + BDay.

Safari:  Pretty fun to hang around but not necessarily popular.

Snorkel:  Kid that tries to spread the communist agenda.

Now I kind of want to write a high school AU with these characters.