EXO IM: Xiumin's Baozi

You were resting on the couch, comfortably laying down on it, the TV remote tucked into you. The TV was already on, and you would oftenly pick up the remote to switch the channels to find something you felt like watching. You tried to see if your boyfriend was on one of the channels, and he surprisingly was.

You smiled widely as you watched "So, Xiumin, what is one thing that's extremely special about you?" The MC asks. You had a feeling you knew exactly what Xiumin's next move was going to be. A grin spreads across your face unnoticably.

"Can I show you?" Xiumin asks the MC, and he nods "Is it dancing?" and Xiumin shakes his head. "All right, we'll see what you have to show us" the MC says, Xiumin then stands up from the chair that he was sitting on that was right next to his hyungs. His hyungs were all making smiles, you had a feeling they knew what he was going to do also.

Luhan definitely had like the hugest smile on his face out of all of them. Xiumin went upstage, the camera was zoomed onto him. He then made a bubble in his mouth and widened his eyes.

Your insides felt like they were exploding, he was so cute when he did his Baozi face. His Hyungs all had a big grin on their faces. Xiumin finished doing his Baozi face and he looked back at the MC, who was in the middle of smiling and laughing. Xiumin also had a big grin on his face "What was that?" The MC asked with a laugh.

"Baozi" Xiumin said and the MC was still laughing, but it was fading away. "What?" He asked as Xiumin repeated it "Baozi" he said much louder. "Baozi?" The MC repeated back for clarification and Xiumin nodded.

"As in Baozi-Hot Bun?" the MC asked, and Xiumin nodded and giggled. You were laughing hard, yet your insides were still exploding. "That was pretty amazing, let's give another applause for Xiumin" the MC said as everyone started clapping for him, especially the MC.

He was smiling extremely wide and he was bowing "Can i say one last thing before i go back to my seat?" Xiumin asks the MC. The MC then nodded and asked him if he wanted the camera on his face and Xiumin nodded "Yes Please". You were getting confused, this time, you didn't know what was coming next, or you at least had no idea.

Xiumin looked right into the camera, his eyes were looking directly at you "Y/N I love you so much, and i hope i made you smile, wait for me at home ok? I can make myself food, you just relax yourself" He said into the camera. He made a kissy face into the camera, and he also made a heart.

Your heart felt like it just exploded, you couldn't handle it anymore, his cuteness was killing you. You took deep breaths, trying to stop yourself from going crazy about what happened. 'I love you too baby, I'll wait for you to come home, I can't wait' You thought with a big smile that you felt went from ear-to-ear.