EXO: Suho~The Phone Call~

"Hello?!" You asked quickly, your heart beating quickly. "____?" Your best friend responded, "We need to meet! You should come over...Like...NOW!" You said to her, your face expressing your words as you said them into the phone. "Why?" Your friend asked, "I'll tell you when you're here! Come" You whined as you then hung up the phone.

~A few Minutes Later~

Knock Knock Knock. Your door sounded. You literally ran over to the door and opened it, panting a little when you were in the door frame. "You ok?" Your friend asked, You nodded as you caught your breath. "Come!" You said to her as you walked through the hallway that lead to your living room, and from there to your room. Your friend awkwardly followed, closing the door behind her, she has been to your house so many times, that she could basically walk to your room blindfolded.

She went to your room, you usually always were in your room, so this wasn't a big shock. Once she stepped inside, her face met the model magazine you were holding up in front of her. The model magazine that you were clearly showing your friend had your favorite model on the cover, Kim Jun Myeon, though he preferred to be called Suho for some reason, you guessed he just liked that name and wanted to stick with it. "Isn't that the guy you like? And....obsess over?" Your friend asked as she raised a brow, pausing a bit during the sentence on purpose. Your head nodded like it was a dog's tail, you flung yourself back-first onto your bed and exhaled.

"Isn't he just...so...dreamy?" you asked your friend, "Yea...sure, um, so like, You called me over here, just to show me the cover of your magazine?" Your friend asked. You nodded, still on the bed "Pretty Much" You lazily replied, "Did you even look...inside the magazine?" Your friend asked curiously. "No....I just couldn't even get past the cover!" You whined again. Your best friend shook her head "Let me see it" She said to you, holding her arm out. You gasped, but then thought hard "Only if you say a certain oath" You told her. 

"A certain oath, there, I said it" Your friend chuckled as she said it, and you chucked with her a bit too "Funny, but no" you told her as you sat up from the bed. "Place your hand on your heart and repeat after me" You told her. I can't believe I'm doing all of this just to look inside of a magazine your best friend thought as she rolled her eyes and just gave into it, following what you told her to do. "I will not" you said, your friend repeating after "I will not" your friend said. "Hurt this magazine in any way" You continued "Hurt this magazine in any way" your friend mimicked.

"Suho is an angel, and shall not be treated poorly" you said. "Suho is an angel, and shall not be treated poorly" Your friend repeated I don't know why I'm doing this anymore your friend thought.

"Whoever touches this magazine" 

"Shall treat it as if they're carrying gold"

"If someone who touches it did not ask first"

"They shall be taken care of by me" you said with a smirk

"If broken"

"Are we done ye-" Your friend asked, but got interruped by you shushing her "SHHH!" You said loudly.

"If broken" your friend continued with a lazy tone.

"They MUST pay for all charges, if they can't, they shall be my servant till I can pay for another magazine"

"If they disagree with all, parents come next"

"All right, now you may wield....this...beautiful magazine" you said in a cry voice. Your friend took the magazine from you and she flipped through. As she was flipping, a small card fell out of the magazine and she curiously grabbed it and analyzed it for a second. Her eyes went huge as she stared at you "Bro! You can call this dude!" She yelled at your face. "Pshhht! Ya right!" You said to her, completely not falling for it or believing it.

"Then explain why on this card, under 'Kim Joon Myon' it says 'phone number'?!" She asked surprisingly. "It is KIM JUN MYEON! And give me that!" You say, snatching the card away from her, now very curious as your heart was beating at a fast rate. OMG! IT REALLY DID SAY THAT! Your eyes were as big as grapefruits, you quickly grabbed your phone out of your pocket. "How did I not see this before!" you yelled at yourself feeling guilty that you didn't see this in there first. Your friend was just sitting there with folded arms, laughing at you freaking out over this.

"Be quiet!" You yell at your friend as you dialed the number. "Well, it's not my fault that this is hilarious!" Your friend said while still laughing. You rolled your eyes, finishing putting all the right numbers in after you checked for correction like more than 10 times. You pressed the green 'call' button and held the phone to your ear...waiting, oh gosh the aniticipaton. "Soooo..what are you gonna say to him?" Your friend asked, THIS WAS THE MOST WORST TIME FOR HER TO ASK THAT QUESTION!

You bit your lip, she kept giggling, SHE WAS RIGHT! WHAT WERE YOU GONNA SAY TO HIM?! I love you? No, Let's get married? No. Just as you were about to think more about what to say, something interrupted your thoughts.

"Hello?" 

--------------------------------------------
A/N: Suspenseful Much?! XD :PPPPPPP
Thank you SO MUCH FOR 100 READS ON MY 1ST IMAGINE!! :DDDDD ^.^ HEHEHE! ^.^ :DDD ^.^, I still didn't get to meet you all lovey dovey people yet That makes me sad....Please put a comment! Pleaseee! ^.^ If you look at my Introduction story, you get to know more about me! Hehehe! :D ^.^ Please! I really want a good connection with my readers and followers, thank you so much guys! Hehehe! :DDD ^.^

Would you like a Chapter 2? ^.^

Hehehe! ^.^

(Sorry for blurry pic, I couldn't find a good pic of Suho on the phone, if I find another one, I will change it, and that was a screenshot...so...yea....sorry! ^.^)