EXO IM: Lay~The Car Wash~

You were in your room upstairs, on your laptop, all nice and comfortable, suddenly you heard something 

WOOSHHH!!!

You got distracted by it and turned over and looked at your window, You saw water being sprayed at it, You sigh and walk over to the window and look down. It turned out to be your Boyfriend Lay, You giggled inside and shook your head, then opened the window once he stopped spraying it. 

"What do you want?" You yell at him from your window upstairs, just loud enough so that he could hear, "Come down here, and wear something you can get wet in" He said. You sighed as you closed back your window and went to go and get changed, You put on a nice tank top, and some swim tanks. 

You walked downstairs and went outside to your boyfriend, closing your unlocked door behind you, making sure you had a way to get back inside. "Yes?" You asked him, "I need help to clean your dads car, He said he would pay me to do it, and I can't do it myself" Lay said.

"All right" You say to him, You walk over to these buckets full of soap and water, a large peanut-shaped sponge floating on top of the water. You take it out of the bucket and squeeze out the excess, You walk over to your dad's car and start scrubbing, he does the same thing.

~After you both soap the car~

"I'll go and get the hose" Lay says as he grabs the hose from near the nosil as he turns on the water, the water starts spraying out of it. He points it at the car, opposite of the side of the car you were on. As he was spraying the car, the curiousity got to you "Why did you want me to wear something that I could get wet i-" before you finished your sentence, he sprayed the hose water right at you.

He made you get wet then went back to spraying the car, chuckling while as he kept spraying the car. You looked at him in shock as you were getting wet with the hose "LAY!" You yell at him, he laughs, you wiping water off your face with your arm and hand. You try and chase him around the car while he was now laughing like a little toddler, taking some moments to spray you more with water, you then throw your hands up in the air as in a you-know-what way.

"It's on!" 

Lay was kind of scared now, You went back to the buckets and soaked your sponge, not squeezing the excess out of it this time. You look at him with a mischievous smirk, You then chase him, everytime you got close to him, you would shake the sponge, getting him wet with tons of water dropplets. He kept beating you cause he had a hose, you groaned and then gave up with the sponges.

You put the sponges back "You give up??" Lay asked with an out-of-breath giggle. You grab the whole entire soap and water bucket "Nope!" You say to him, sticking out your tongue in frustration. He looked at the bucket of water and soap with wide eyes.

He started running and you started chasing him "Jagiya~ Please!" He begged as he ran. You put back on your mischievous smirk and continued to run "Sorry Yeobo, But I'm going for revenge!" You say, chuckling and still running.

----------------------------
Hehehe Hope you guys liked it!!! :DDDDDD ^.^ Hehehe, I will be posting more soon!! :DDDDDDDDDD ^.^