EXO IM: Kris~Room Service?~

What was your job? You worked at a 5 Star Hotel, working in the room service department. Though the beginning of that sentence sounded very exciting, though, the rest of the sentence made it sound miserable. Yes, you didn't really like this job, cause you wanted to interact more with customers, but they just take what they ask for then shut you out. But you guess that's just all that room service employees do.

Right now, you had an order, they asked for 7 pizza boxes, 4 big soda bottles, and 1 gallon of water. You scratched your head Isn't that a little bit too much for a couple of people? You asked yourself. You just ignore all your thoughts...pushing them away and just continue doing your job. Once you got everything, you put it on the room service cart that really looked like a nice table....with wheels. You rolled the cart with the food up to the room, they were in the special suite.

You start thinking all of these thoughts, Is it a celebrity? Singer? Actor? Actress? Then you paused. What 1 celebrity would order 7 pizza boxes, 4 Big soda bottles, and a gallon of water? Which got you thinking even more Is it a band? Like a group? Popular group? Pentatonix? Imagine Dragons? Maroon 5? You shook your head Probably not. Right when you were about to think of even more possible ideas, you were already right in front of the room.

Room 88, that was the Special Suite, usually Celebrities used that room, hence the name, but we don't tell anybody that though. Once you looked at it, you finally got the courage to knock on the door, and that's exactly what you did. Your heart was beating, you felt like the beat of your heart was being amplified. You could hear the person on the other side of the door unlock the latch, the door slightly opened, then it opened all the way. Before your eyes, there was a bronze-skinned fellow, he had puppy dog eyes and very nice brown hair, with bangs that had a nice wave that led to his forehead.

"Room Service?" You say, Phew! No one I know...this is good, or you probably would've screamed...probably, oh gosh, why did you pick this job anyways? "Yah!" The bronze-skinned-nice-looking-hair man said and he pointed at you with his head. He started saying things in a language that you didn't even know to someone else who apparently was in the same exact room, he said "ashdjdhdkfndnfjejdjsjd" That's exactly what you caught. You were making a confused expression, the bronze-skinned-nice-looking-hair-man then smiled at you, causing your heart to melt a little bit, he held up his index finger, "Ksnxndkjsjdj" he told you. You still looked confused "I don't understand, me no ablo Español" was all you said, making him look confused.

He shook his head and left the front of the door frame spot to go and speak to someone else. You heard slapping for some reason, then from out of the blue, this tall, tall, tall, might you add BEAUTIFUL man just took over the spot in front of the door way. This guy could probably eat everything I'm giving him just by himself You thought. "Hi" he said, "Oh my gosh, English!" You said happily, "Oops, sorry" you said quieter, "Yea, um, Sorry about that, we're not really from America, but I lived in Canada, so I am fluent in the language" He said. "Ah, I see" I say with a nod, "My names Kris" he said to you, you smiled "Hi Kris, my name's ____" You tell him, he also smiles.

"Nice name" he says, "Same to you" you reply, "Are you coming in?" He asked you, you hesitated and looked to the left of you at the room service cart which made you flip back to reality. "I really only just came here to drop this off, I am still at work, so..." You said, "That's ok, I'll talk to your boss about everything right now, just, come on in, please, I insist" Kris said to you. So generous You thought with a smile, that word Insist ALWAYS got you, so you couldn't say no, especially to a man like this. You took the cart and walked in while also rolling the cart in, still smiling. He smiles too as he holds the room door open for you, once you walk into the suite, you see a lot of boys, you couldn't even count, and they were all AMAZINGLY CUTE!

You looked at them in awe, they started to speak the language you didn't know again "Ksjxndnskbfjejsjxnfjwkcnejfjwejdjdj" one said, then Kris said back "jwkfnenfjekdjejdkwpfkenejfj". You knew...nothing, you just stood there while they were talking in some language back and forth, after the last thing he said in that language, all the boys ran to the cart and started eating. 1, 2? 3? No wait, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5? Wait, 1, 2 You were trying to count all of the boys, and Kris seemed to have read your mind "There are 12 of us exactly" Kris said. Your eyes gradually became the size of grapefruits "12?" You asked to clarify, he nodded with a short chuckle "Yea" he said loudly because of all the chatter. "Come with me" he said, said still a little loud, but you could barely hear it, he grabbed your hand and pulled you outside into the balcony, closing the clear slide door behind you and him.

"Sorry about the loud noise in there" Kris apologizes, you shrug "Eh, It's ok, they're 12 boys" you say with a laugh. "So...." You said, you were about to ask a question, but Kris seemed to have read your mind again "Oh yea, They don't speak English" he said, you nodded "That's what I thought...so...what do you speak?" You asked him curiously. "Korean" he said, "Some are learning Chinese, I can speak 4 languages, I speak Chinese, Korean, Cantonese, and English" He said, you were shocked "Wow!" You said to him, he chuckled again. He grabbed your hand and just held it in his, his hands were huge...and warm, "Hey, um..." You were about to ask something else "Yes" he said. "What? Are you psychic?" You ask him, he laughed "I've been asked the same questions so many times in so many ways, that I can just predict what you're about to ask, You were about to ask 'Did anyone ever tell you that you're really tall?' " He said, you chuckled "I was gonna add beautiful after" you said, he paused and then looked at you, he smiled "No" he said.

"Oh" you said to him, "I...like you" he said, "Me too" You replied back, "No, You don't understand...I...Love you" he told you. Your eyes grew "Me too" those two words poured out of your mouth like silk, you knew you loved this man, you knew it, no one could tell you any different, you knew your feelings. "Sjdjsjdhdhdjdhr We are one! EXO! Ekdjdjd", "EXO, we are one?" You asked, that was all you caught. He nodded "Yes, me and the others are part of a Kpop group, Korean Pop, it's a group called 'EXO' You should search us up when you get the chance" he said to you. You nodded "I will, but what was the rest you said?" You asked, he chuckled "I said, Hello, This is EXO, We Are One! Love you!" He said, which made you smile after.

"____, Would you like a better job?" He asked, You thought about it for a while, and then nodded "Yea, I don't know really have a love for....Room Service" You say, he smiled a big smile "Quit" he said to you, he didn't even hesitate. "That's the problem, I can't, I need to live, I need the money, you don't understand" You said back. "Work for us" he said, you froze again, once you unfroze you turned to him, "I don't know the language, o-o-o-o-o-or anything" you told him, stuttering a bit, "I'll teach you everything you need to know" he said.

"Work....with us.....do it" He repeated, and that was the day, that your whole entire life...began to change.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: OK, FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR FLIPPING 1.7K READS! THIS LITERALLY BLEW MY MIND! I WOULDN'T HAVE GOT HERE WITHOUT ALL YOU PRECIOUS AMAZING PEOPLE! ^.^, I TRIED HARD FOR THIS! HAHA! ^.^ HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! ^.^

IF YOU DID ENJOY IT, PLEASE CONSIDER FLIPPING TO THE NEXT PAGE AND CLICKING THAT STAR BUTTON, AND OR EVEN CLICK THAT CHAT BUBBLE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS, QUESTIONS, EVEN REQUESTS MAYBE, REALLY ANYTHING, THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! :D ^.^, LOVE YOU ALL CHINGUS! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD ^.^