EXO IM: Sehun~I want you to be mine~

Rub Rub Rub Sehun rubbed the genie lamp and suddenly you sprout out. You tried to make it look like you were happy being a magical genie. You stuck your chest out, and put both hands on your hips, chin up.

You looked majestic when you did that "Hello, you have managed to find a majestic Genie who will gladly grant you 3 wishes, there is only 1 rule, you can't take the wish back." Sehun looks at you, his heart was beating, he couldn't stop staring at your beauty. "Hello?" you asked him, waving a hand in his face "Are you there?" you asked.

You noticed his beautiful eyes, and his unique, sharp jawline that beautified his face. Your heart was also beating fast, but you were a genie, there was no way you two could be together. You snapped your fingers and which made him wake up "Huh? A genie?" He asked softly and you nodded.

"You're beautiful" he admitted, staring at you with awe. You blushed lightly "Thank you" you said back, wanting to cry, holding back the tears. "My first wish is for you to kiss me" He said. Your eyes jolted, you nodded "All right" you said as you start to walk closer to Sehun.

You stare at him right in the eye, as your eyes then crawled down to his lips. You leaned in and he did too, you closed your eyes as your soft lips touched his. His lips pressing against yours, you were enjoying it, you wanted this to last forever.

As you both finished and pulled away, he continued "my 2nd and 3rd wish are for you to become free and for you to become my beloved" he said. Your shackles broke off your wrists, making your heart jump. You then ran to Sehun, crying into his chest, him putting his hands around you.

Resting his chin on the top of your head. "It's ok" He said to you with a soft voice, "You're welcome" he added. You lifted your head and looked at him, your eyes still watery and red.

"Why did you not ask me to be human?" you ask him. "Because, Humans can die, unlike genies, therefore you wouldn't have to suffer" he admitted. You smiled widely at him, tears strolling down your face.

"When do you want to get married?" He asked as he wiped your tears from your cheeks with his thumb. You kept smiling widely "Anytime you want to" You reply which made him smile. "Yehet!" He said, both of you chuckling after he said it.

----------------------------

Hope you guys liked the chapter!! :DDDDDDDDD ^.^

The 1st chapter of my EXO FanFic is out if you guys want to go and read it! :D

Please consider voting/commenting if you liked this chapter! :D ^.^ Thanks so much!!!!!!! :DDDDD ^.^