EXO IMS: Call Me Baby?! :O 0_0

This is just short stuff, short cute imagines! THE MV KILLED ME!!! 0_0 EHHH!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were busy the whole entire day, doing work, work, and more work, once you were finally finished, you took out your cell phone and looked to see if there was any calls you had missed during work. It turns out you had missed a few calls and you also got a voicemail "Hello Y/N, Call Me Baby when you're finished with work, Love you!" *kissy sounds*". It was all 12 of your friends, just adding in different things randomly.

Though the one who had said that message was from your boyfriend Tao(zi), you smiled widely as you heard the message from him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey can you come over here for a second" You asked Baekhyun as you were in the kitchen making food. "Why?" He asked and you let out a deep sigh "Just come over here" you said to him. He sighed as well and got up off the couch that he was so comfortable on and coming over to you.

"Yes?" He asked you, "Try this" you say as you hand Baekhyun a spoon with something you just finished making. He eats it and his eyes widened "This is delicious!" He said happily "Could I have more?" He asked, smiling widely. "In a second, it's for dinner" You tell him, "Also, could I ask you a favor?" Baekhyun asks you curiously.

"What's that?" You ask him.

"Can you Call Me Baby instead?" He asks you with a sigh.

You chuckle "Fine" you say "Baby" you added at the end, you then both smiled and chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe, So...Guys, what do you think? :D Good?? :DDDDD ^.^ Hehehe, Please Read, Vote, and Comment. It ALWAYS makes me happy to know you're reading these and liking them, It also makes me happy to hear what you have to say!! :DDDDD ^.^, It really means so much to me when you do these things for me! ^.^ Hehehe

If I think of more to add, I'll add em!!!! ^.^ Hehehe

Got this idea from EXO's new MV "Call Me Baby"!! :DDDD ^.^ Hehehe