EXO: Lay~The Bully(Ft. Tao from EXO)

Bullies..were terrible, they cared for no one! They were bullies...duh! The bullies at my school LOVED to physically hurt someone. Anyone! They'd just hurt anyone they wanted to, even if they did absolutely NOTHING! It was crazy, and insane, and there wasn't that much staff to take care of the issues, and even other times, the bully wouldn't listen, or they'd listen and then just keep picking on people.

Welp, today, You were on the spotlight, you were the outcast out of everyone in the school today. All because you accidently bumped into one of the bullies' shoulder, he got all angry and started threatening you. "You trying to hurt me or something?!" He asked furiously, You shake your head rapidly in fear "N-n-n-no" you stutter. "Well, it seemed like you were trying to hurt me! Why'd you bump me in my shoulder?! Huh?!" He asked as he grabbed you by the collar and pushed you against a set of lockers. He pushed you quite hardly, making the surface of your back burn I want to go home. I want to go home You kept thinking in your mind.

You had no say, you didn't want to open your mouth, in fear your tears would come out and you'd cry harder than you would've right now. You tried to hold it in, but suddenly "Yah!" You heard a loud sound come out of someone's mouth. The bully who had you up against a locker just turned his head, he smirked a bit, thinking this was gonna be an easy battle cause he looked like a skinny person who had no muscle. "Put her down!" He yelled at him, The bully laughed "Make me!" He threatened, the other guy smirked right then, running full speed towards him. The bully was still holding you up against the locker, he panicked since the other guy was running quickly before he could think of his next move.

Then WHAM! The other guy had planted a fist into the bully's right cheek, the bully was shocked. He was still holding you up by the collar, he turned, you being held in mid-air. He tried to smack the guy with his open hand, but he just dodged it and went behind, smacking the bully in the back very hardly, then kicking it. He almost lost his balance, and he put his only free hand onto his back, feeling the pain surge through him. "Hahaha, you think you can beat me?" He asked, the pain making its way to his voice, making his voice sound a bit raspy.

"Just drop the girl" The guy said, the bully laughed again "Why? You love her or something?" The bully asked, making his smirk again. "I've never even met her, but you shouldn't be hurting people like that, EVER!" He said seriously. "Hahaha, Well, if you want her, go get her!" He yelled, the bully punched you in the cheek roughly, multiple times, and then he threw you across the floor, completely not caring at all. He went over to you one more time, stomping on you and kicking you on the sides before he ran away, Lay looked at his electronic watch he had that he used to contact his fellow friends. He held a button down and spoke into it "Tao" he said, then he let go of the button.

§Tao§

Tao came, he was now standing a few inches in front of the running bully, The bully looked shocked as he kept running, stopping a few close inches in front of Tao. Tao locked his eyes on him with his death stare that usually scared students. "Try and get through, see what happens" Tao says to him, completely emotionless. The bully was panting, and then he tried to pass Tao by running, but the only thing that ended up happening, is Tao grabbing the bullies' wrist and flipping him over. The guy was in immediate pain, he was on the ground, his arm was still held tight by Tao's hand, and he had rings on, making it hurt more.

"Move one more inch, and say goodbye to your arm" Tao told the Bully, and now he was panicking "no, stop please" he whined, in a raspy voice again, because this time, he was on the very edge of crying. "No, I will not stop" Tao said, still no emotion on his face, or tone, he let go of the guy's wrist, but before the bully could even run away, he grabbed the bully by the waist and threw him onto his shoulder. The bully tried to beat Tao's back, but the bully didn't succeed, he was failing miserably. Tao escorted the bully to the principal's office, where he was dealt with properly.

§You and Lay§

Lay examined you carefully, he saw some scratches that were bleeding quite a lot. You made noises that were alerting him that you were in very much pain. "I just need a few bandaids" you said, trying to be useful. "No, all you need is my touch" Lay said, you looked at him with a confused expression, and that's when he did his magic. He did magical gestures over all your wounds and bruises, all the places that you got hurt, and they were all healed, IN A SNAP!

"H-h-how did you do that?!" You asked him with a shocked expression. "Well, let's just say I'm not from around here" Lay said with a chuckle. "Then...Where are you from?" You courageously asked. "From EXOPLANET" He said with the most beautiful smile that made the sky seem to be much brighter as he carried you to the outside of the school, going to take you home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEY LOVEY DOVIES! SORRY IT TOO ME FOREVER TO RELEASE THIS CHAPTER! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THINGS LIKE THAT, I know, I hate it too :///, Eh! Anyways, I already got a request for a next chapter. ^.^ Hehehe! ^.^

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR 800+ FOLLOWERS!!! THAT IS LIKE!...BEYOND FANTASTIC!!! :DDDD

I am gonna update "EXO: Tell Me" Soon! So please be patient with me here ppls! ^.^ Hehehe!! :DDDD ^.^

If you liked this, please consider to Like, Vote, and Comment, I reply to all! ^.^ Hehehe! ^.^

Maybe even share it with friends and be like "Hey bro! Go check out this awesome author who makes awesome stories for us and cares about us so much!" XD :PP Idk, It's up to you, hehehe! ^.^ Love Ya Chingus!!! :DD ^.^

HEHEHE, SEE YA!! :