Before you read

I'm very much devastated at what happened last night in Huston. The fact that eight people died, the youngest being a ten year old, is insane. As a rapper you should know the age limit for people to go to your concerts. I honestly don't want to see anyone defending Travis. Instead of stopping the show, he continued on with it. And I'm seeing comments on tiktok saying that he couldn't see anything happen. It's the fact that there were people screaming their lungs out because people were passing or dying. If you see the something wrong with the crowd STOP THE SHOW. If you KNOW there's something wrong with the crowd STOP THE SHOW. It's crazy how another way of dying is people being trampled to death. I saw a video of people screaming bloody murder because they needed help, but he was cheering on a guy who was in a tree. I saw a video where two people were telling the camera man to stop the shop, but he wouldn't listen. I saw another video of security throwing someone over the metal thing for lines. Another thing is WERE STILL IN A PANDEMIC. You shouldn't be having large ass crowds like that. Probably half of those people weren't even vaccinated yet. If so that doesn't mean they still can't get sick and die. A lot of celebrities have been showing their TRUE colors lately. And makes you wonder that you really supported them. My heart goes out to all the people who lost their live and their families. It's absolutely insane. I don't know if I'm going to continue the books or not, I'm still debating.