03 | Front door suprise

"𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝! *𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑡* *𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑡* *𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑡*
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐺𝑜𝑤𝑜𝑛...𝑎-𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝"
"𝑅-𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒-"
"𝑁𝑜 𝐺𝑜𝑤𝑜𝑛...𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒...𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒."
"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙...𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠...𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒...

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎..."

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
Uggghhh another morning and another one of those dreams again...who's Gowon and why does Olivia sound 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟?

I quickly got up not realising that I set the alarm for 6pm not 6am.
"DAMN!! I MISSED COLLEGE! AND ITS ONLY THE SECOND DAY WHY DIDN'T SEUNGWOO WAKE ME UP?!"

The sun was already going down and I realised I had waaaaaaay more sleep then I should of had. I was more annoyed that my brother didn't even bother to wake me up especially at this time, it was basically past dinner time!

I ran downstairs screaming for my brother "SEUNGWOO YOU IDIOT WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME U-"

My brother was stood at the door talking to someone who I thought sounded familiar. I went up to the door to find it was Jinsoul.

"J-Jinsoul? What are you doing here?"
I asked in confusion
"Oh well you didn't answer your phone and I thought you died or something so I thought I'd look for you too see if I could find you out on the street somewhere since I didn't know where you live until I bumped into your brother and he told me you were still asleep and he offered me to come!"
She said with a smile.
Not gonna lie my brother seemed abit to happy with what she said and I could see a faint tint of pink show up on his face.
I rubbed it off and was mainly thinking about how annoying he was for not waking me up.
"Ohhhh...anyway Seungwoo what were you thinking not waking me up!" I was really frustrated.
"Ummm Lippie...it's a Saturday..."
He said as if I was an old lady with a bad memory.
"W-what? Are you kidding?! Why would they make our first day of a new year on a Friday and not expect us to think we're also going the next day?!"
Both of them shrugged.
"But anyway, why were you wondering where I was and why I wasn't picking up my phone?" I asked Jinsoul still half awake.
"Ohhh...because I forgot too..." she said confidently.

I gave a quick nod and told her to come inside since it was getting dark. Seungwoo cooked for us both and Jinsoul was showing me the new handbag she got a few days ago. I would say her style was pretty casual, she had her hair in a plait over her shoulder with a white shirt and a white cropped woolly vest over it with a blue stripe going from one side of the shoulder to the other in a sort of V shape. She had a white skirt on and some black boots on aswell as her cute handbag.

We sat and talked for hours with an occasional but-in from Seungwoo telling us about his day or how he's been doing which me and Jinsoul just pretended to listen. We talked pretty comfortably considering we only knew each other for two days as if we've always been friends. She is actually pretty unintentionally funny and I don't think she realises but the faces she makes and the words that come out of her mouth are comedy gold.

"Oh god it's thunder-storming, I hope I'm not gonna get swept out by the wind whilst trying to get home." Jinsoul said with worry.
I tried to think of a solution and I suddenly thought of something.
"You can stay here for the night if you want, it's not a problem." I said feeling proud of myself.
"Really? Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother-"
"NOPE ITS FINE YOU CAN STAY!" A loud shout came from upstairs which to I replied with,
"SHE WAS'NT TALKING TO YOU THANKS!"
And thankfully he shut up earning a small giggle from Jinsoul.
"I'll go get you some spare pyjamas...you can come up to my room if you want"
I said walking up the stairs. She nodded and we both went into my room.
She quickly changed and I got the sleeping bag from underneath my bed and laid it down on the floor with one of my pillows and an extra blanket since it was cold.
I turned off the lights and said good night to her, but something quickly popped up in my head still wanting an answer to this question that's been hovering over me since for the past two days...

"Jinnie?"

"Yeh?"

"Have we...ever met before?"