10 | Not who I thought you were

It was late since after I finished the fortune telling, I was looking around in shops and walking most of the day but I certainly didn't forget about everything Kai told me. I was completely worried and confused but it couldn't escape my mind that my future could have something to do with more people.
I was walking home as fast as I could because it was getting dark and I wasn't planning on getting kidnapped that night.
I jogged abit so I was sure nothing would happen to me but most of all, I was worried Seungwoo was going to eat my dinner.

I finally got to my house and opened the door. As usual, Seungwoo had eaten loads of food and I was surprised he left me some.
"Where were you then?" He asked whilst stuffing his face with food.
"Nowhere." I said looking down at my plate.
"You didn't go 'nowhere' because you can't go 'nowhere'." He replied.
I slammed my foot down a bit and rolled my eyes.
"I know but it's none of your business." I said looking at him.
He just rolled his eyes and carried on eating.
"I...just wanted to make sure you had a good day...that's all..." he said softly.
I sighed.
"Sorry...I just...have no idea what's been going on with me lately and I don't know what to do." I said looking at my food.
"Ok well...you can tell me some other time." He said with a small smile.
"Yeh, I'll tell you when it's the right time."
Saying that though, when would be the right time? There may not be enough time left to tell him.

I decided to put my thoughts away and sleep. It was pretty early but I had to wake up for college so it didn't matter. I needed sleep but I also really wanted to know if these people in my dreams are real and what I've got to do with them. Hoping I'd get another one of those dreams was my only option...

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑡.𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟.𝐼 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒.𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 12 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑢𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐻𝑒𝑒𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝐶𝐸𝑂 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛...𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛.𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑒. 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟. 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎. 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟.𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝐴𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 "𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚" . 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠...𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚...

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
My alarm went off and I sat up straight away. I woke up shocked and was speechless.
"I guess they were all friends?"
I said to myself. I can't believe it. A CEO is apart of my future but also, she was missing...how was I supposed to find her? And Jinsoul. I had no idea why she was on it but something was telling me she must know about this, I had to speak to her.

I was running straight to college hoping I'd catch Jinsoul and hint about it to her without telling her the full story. I couldn't see her though which annoyed me a little but then I saw her, in the window looking at a book. I ran inside but slowed my pace when I went up to her.
"Hey Jinsoul!" I said.
"Hi." She said looking up at me from her book.
She seemed to have a different attitude for some reason, more like she was annoyed.
"You ok?" I said sitting down next to her.
"Yeh. Of course." She said looking up at me again.
I frowned. I guess she didn't want to talk to me right now.
"Well sorry Jung-Eun, I've gotta get to my class but I'll see you later." She said getting out of her seat. She shocked me a bit but I nodded and saw her walk off into the distance.
"How does she know my birth name? I never told her." I was confused until I saw she dropped her notebook, she same one she had when I caught her writing in it at my house and the one I saw her with in the toilets.
I quickly grabbed it from next to her chair and looked at the front of it before opening it.
I turned the page over slowly just hoping I didn't see anything inappropriate or something but that was the least of my concerns. The first page was titled: "하나" (one). I scrolled my eyes through the page and I read a sentence saying, "I found her: name: Kim lip: colour: red: where: Seoul college: found: 0"
I was freeeeeeeaked out. Why is this here and what is red and what does found mean? I turned the next page and it was labelled: "둘" (two). It said...
"I'm at her house right now and it seems she is not suspicious and has no clue about any of it. Olivia won't want her to know so I'm writing this down as a log book." I didn't know what I felt in that moment. Next page: "셋" (three)
"She is a lot like what she was then years ago, but now I see her everywhere. When she thinks I'm gone, I'm not, I know what she's doing and where she's going but if she finds this book, I'll be doomed...we'll be doomed."
There was so many pages filled with her spying on me or this "plan" which I had no idea what it was about but all I knew then was that she never wanted to be friends, she knew I was coming here, she knew who I was, everything about me...

She wasn't who I thought she was...