08 | Where is he?

Honestly, I had an ok night sleep but I kept on getting flashes of me in some weird enchanted forest and instead of them being in my dream, they were happening to me randomly but most of all were happening to me when I was thinking about Hyeongjun's sister, Chuu.

I was still half asleep but I got up and got ready for college after my brother was constantly talking to me through my door.
"Ok shut up now I'm out of bed and I'm getting dressed just get the car ready!" I shouted.
No response.
"Oh well." I mumbled to myself.
Although when I finished brushing my teeth I heard a small thud coming from underneath the bathroom.
"You ok?"
I shouted down to Seungwoo.
No response.
I thought it was a little freaky but it was morning and nothing really happens in a morning right?

I got my bag and ran downstairs waiting for a tired brother and a smelly car waiting for me but...
I noticed my brother wasn't here.
"Where's he gone?" I thought to myself. I tried to brush it off thinking that he was in the car but when I opened the door he wasn't, the car's engine wasn't even running.
"Ugghhhh I guess I have to walk by myself in the cold then huh." I whispered to myself.
"Well fine then I'm going! See ya Seungwoo!"
I shouted before slamming the door shut and locking it.
He sometimes does this but...after I say that, he'll always jump out on me and be like "I pranked you!" And then he'll drive me to college but. I was halfway to school now.
I just thought he was in a mood or decided to switch it up a little but a tiny bit of worry did come over me...

"Turn to page 172 in your textbooks and rewrite the questions on there and answer them please."
I was soooooooooo tired but I needed to do this since it was important for Science. Jinsoul had the same class as me but was on the other side of the classroom. She didn't seem tired at all and I was wowed by that since it was so early but I guess it's different for everyone.

I decided since I was bored out of my head to pass Jinsoul a note that read:
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑘? 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒, 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ!
- 𝐿𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒

I tried skidding it across the classroom so it landed near her food and she picked it up and turned to me with a smile.
"You two! Are you guys ok? You should be listening in this class not passing notes like in high school."
The teacher said but luckily she wasn't evil.
Later on before the class ended she advised me and Jinsoul to sort out some books in her office since she needed a job doing so we had to go there after classes had finished.

Me and Jinsoul were sat on a table at lunch eating our food and we were just chatting about random stuff when I told her about my sudden disappearance of my brother.
"Does he always do this?" She asked earning a chuff from me.
"Not really, but when he does he'll pop out of the corner shouting I pranked you! It was a prank! but I guess he's just in a mood."
Jinsoul shrugged and we carried on eating.
After that, we went out separate ways to our classes and she went to her drama and I went to another textiles class.
It was a fun class don't get me wrong but today I wasn't feeling it since we had a not-so-nice teacher today from somewhere in Europe.

I was daydreaming most of the time and worrying about my brother who had just vanished into thin air and not said a goodbye in the morning. I know I'm always complaining about him but he's my brother and my best friend so of course I'd worry, if not I'd be a psycho.
Not to mention he usually texts me to say why he hasn't been home and I would of expected a "sorry sis, I had to go to Hyeongjun's house." Or something like that. Anyway, I was doing the project the women was telling us to do when I looked up at the window and saw that same silhouette for about 5 seconds. I was surprised at her presence and wondering if she was just in my imagination, but it seemed all to real to me.
"E-excuse me, do you mind if I go to the bathroom please?" I asked the woman.
She allowed me to go and I dashed out looking around for the bathroom so I can wash my face and relax myself. I was looking in the mirror whilst adjusting my outfit when I heard a voice coming from a stall.
"I know who you are."
I didn't know if she was talking to me or not but for some reason, I felt like something was going to happen here.
"You should just forget. I don't know who's trying to make you remember, but just forget."
The voice was pretty quiet but echoed around in my head. Although, it didn't seem like it was coming from in here, more so 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑.
There were many stalls in here but I kicked each one's door until I could get to the source of the voice. One by one I went from right to left all the way down to the last one. It was locked. I was shaking and I was scared if I'm honest but I knew what I had to do. I went into the next stall to the right, stood on the toilet and leaned over to my left to see who it was...

It was no one.
No one was there.

I freaked out and thought to myself that it was like being in a horror movie. I hated it.
Maybe there really wasn't anyone in there and it was my head, to be honest, I would believe it was since for ages I've been getting weird dreams and flashes. I knew that this was somehow connected to the strange going ons and I needed to do something about it.

It was getting dark and since me and Jinsoul were sorting out the books in an office, I was pretty tired.
I was nearly there at the house and I was worried about my brother a lot at this point. I was about to get my key out to the door when the door opened. It's open? I was confused and a little scared.
I slowly walked it and grabbed an umbrella next to the shoes as a weapon since I thought someone had broken in.
A whiff of toughness went through me and I barged into the living room shouting when I saw my brother on the couch.
"S-Seungwoo? Oh my god where have you been?" I asked putting the umbrella down.
"Sorry I left Lippie. I was just in a mood.
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 I thought to myself.
"Well why?" I sat down next to him.
"So...I went with Hyeongjun last night to a fortune teller and she said to me that...you'd leave me and you would never want to see me again in the future. That's why in the morning when you weren't listening to me talking I went out to get some fresh air and thought you'd be better off without me."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"You serious? Why would I leave you? I'm your sister and I don't hate you, in fact I was worried the whole day wondering where the hell you were this morning."
I gave him a hug and told him to never go to cheap fortune tellers again.
"Oh yeh but, why'd you leave the door open? I thought we got robbed!" I laughed.
"Well I was expecting Hyeongjun to come over if I'm honest but I guess no-"
"Hey hey hey! Seungwoo I brought drinks and bevera- oh hi Kim Lip."
I laughed knowing Hyeongjun was right on time.
"God I'm so hungry from being worried all day! Hyeongjun open that bag and let's see what you got!" I was starving and I was excited to eat something.

"Oh yeh Hyeongjun, Seungwoo told me you went to the fortune teller...soooooooo...what'd she say?" I asked munching on food.
He avoided eye contact and rubbed his neck smiling.
Me and Seungwoo looked at each other and smirked.
"It's fine Hyeongjun you don't need to tell us about you and-"
"Shhhhhhhh!!!!"
He put his hand over my mouth. We hit the jackpot. He was defo gonna end up with his crush. I knew it all along.

Hyeongjun ended up sleeping the night and all I could hear was them two playing UNO. I was tired at that point so I turned off the lights and drifted off to sleep...

...knowing exactly what to do next...