11 | Suspicious encounter

I finished my last class for the day and the sun was going down, but all I could think about was what was in Jinsoul's notebook...
I couldn't focus on any of my lessons and instead had many of my teachers complain about me not being indulged in the class.

I walked out of my last class and decided to sit at a table in the library, right next to a big glass window. The sunset was beautiful, but if I'm honest, that wasn't on my mind in that moment.
In the corner of my eye, I noticed a blue haired figure taking a book off a shelf. I realised who it was and turned the other way. That didn't work though.

"Hi!" She said as she came running up to me.
I turned back round, "O-oh hi!" I replied.
"Was your class ok? Did you make anything?" She had a smile on her face but it didn't look very convincing.
"Yeh, it was ok I guess, you?" I said not looking in her eyes.
She paused for a second. "It was good, I learnt more on the universe, it's a really interesting place you know." She was confident about her reply.
I just nodded awkwardly.
"Anyway, I'm going now so have fun!" she walked off and I saw her smile shift into a straight face.
"What is up with her?" I whispered to myself. She was so fake just then, did she know I found her notebook? I made sure I left it on the table so she didn't think I had it but...she's changed, or...maybe she was never nice in the first place...

"Are you ready to go now miss? It's getting late!" One of the cleaners asked.
I had fallen asleep on the table whilst reading a book. "Uuuh, yeh, I guess the book was really boring huh?" I smiled back. It was nearly dark outside and no one was around but him.
I got up and decided instead of asking my brother for trouble, I'll just run home. It's not like anything would happen...right?

I walked out of the gates and onto the path, I was shivering abit since it was chilly but I knew I had to pick up some speed to get home in time. It was a little scary and the roads were deserted, there was little to no sound at all.
I stopped for a second just to text my brother and tell him I was heading home when there were tiny footsteps behind me.
I was not in the mood for that at all so I dashed straight in the direction of my house without hesitating. Running wasn't much look though, since someone grabbed my arm and forcefully turned me around. I stood there in shock.
They were not visible since they were wearing dark clothes with a dark hood. Suddenly, the hood was taken down. It was a female, around my age.
"Kim Lip, help us and find the rest." She said with a sad-ish look on her face.
"W-who are you?" I asked. She let go of my hand.
"Haseul. My name is Haseul."
"Haseul? I recognise that name."
"I'm the leader of LOONA, please, find us all, it will be re-incarnations of us, but I'm guessing we look the same."
I was frozen like an ice pop. I had no idea what was going on. She started walking away from me but stopped and turned around...
"Oh and before I go, please, try and keep a distance with Jinsoul."
I was confused, how did she know Jinsoul and how did she even know me??
I ended the conclusion with probably the most obvious of explanations...

Jinsoul had something to do with this.

All of my dreams came flooding back to the point where I knew I had to do something, find these girls she was talking to me about, or possibly be in deep trouble.

Haseul?..... I know her.....