06 | I think i know you

"𝐻𝑎ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎...𝐸𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑎'𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤."
"𝑦𝑒ℎ..𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑"
"𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡"
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒?"
"𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑊𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡...𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡"

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑! 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛!"
"𝑁𝑜.𝐶ℎ𝑢𝑢.𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑥 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠...𝑊𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑁'𝑇"
"𝐼𝐹 𝑊𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑊𝐸'𝐿𝐿 𝐷𝐼𝐸-"
"𝐻𝑒𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑜𝑘? 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐼 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑢𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑."
"𝑂ℎ-𝑛𝑜 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝐾𝑎𝑖, 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛!"
"𝑜-𝑜ℎ 𝑜𝑘!"

"𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡-"

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
Ughhhhh!!! Every single morning I never finish off the dream. I need to know what's happening and- who's Kai? She looked young, a few years younger than me but not by much. She seemed to know what was going on and I'm pretty sure she was going to tell me.
Anyways, today was the day I get answers, to know if what's going on really is real or just a coincidence, if the names in my head link to the people I know around me...if...Jinsoul knows something...

I got out of bed knowing full well I have college but wasn't in a rush, I was more bothered about thinking about what I should do to get answers...

"Yeh! That's it! I'll go to Hyeongjun's and see Chuu, see if she looks like what she looks like in my dream, and Jinsoul, I'd better keep her out of it for now until I know enough."
I muttered to myself in the bathroom.
"What are you talking about you weirdo, get out now! I've got to get down to Hyeongjun's house because he's my best friend and I love him so much and I couldn't have had a better friend-"
"Enough with the sappy bromance crap and let me do my thing you know I have college and anyway shouldn't you be at university instead of going round to Hyeongjun's?"
I knew Seungwoo was half asleep and was probably for all I know sleep walking in a morning since he barely even goes to sleep.
"NOOOOOO...University starts at 3 for me today and I have to stay till 7 and I have to help Hyeongjun with his work." He moaned at me from the other side of the door and it sounded like he was drunk.
I rolled my eyes and slammed the door open, banging the door into my brother and I'm pretty sure he woke up after that.

I finally got to college and sat down at my desk for science. For some reason, Jinsoul wasn't here today but I kept on replaying what happened in the bathroom yesterday in my head. Jinsoul looked sinister but in another way stressed out. She looked like she was trying to solve a problem but not a mathematics problem that's for sure. I let it be and after class I rang her to ask where she was but I got no answer. I was extremely worried but calm for some reason. As time went on I thought about my plan to find out what on earth is happening to me and thought about this at lunch break. I thought about going to Hyeongjun's house after school since Seungwoo won't be there and won't be suspicious of me for asking about Chuu.
I ate my pasta and told myself to wait until the end of the day to sort this mess out.

It was 5 and I was hungry since I stayed an hour later to get my revision done and to keep thinking of a plan, even though, there was no need for a plan since I knew what I was doing anyway. I got up and dashed out of the college, walking all the way back home before it got dark. I didn't know how to drive yet and I was still a learner so if I went round to Hyeongjun's now, I don't know how I could without a car and I'd probably crash it anyways. But, I know someone who can drive...Jinsoul.

I found out where she lived a few weeks ago but haven't gone round yet at all considering it's actually quite close. I thought I would walk even though it was getting dark and I started to sprint when it did. I came up to her house and knocked on the door. It was nothing special, just a house, although I was still worried about Jinsoul for not coming to college so I waited abit until she answered the door just in case she wasn't feeling well. The door unlocked.
"L-Lippie? What are you doing here?" Jinsoul looked normal, not unwell at all which i found suspicious.
"Jinsoul! Are you ok, you didn't come today so I thought I'd come and check up on you and perhaps ask a favour but why didn't you come anyway?"
"O-oh, I had stuff to sort out, it was too important to leave so yeh."
She said.
I thought it was suspicious.
"Ok, well...if you don't mind, I need to go to a friends house, remember Hyeongjun? Seungwoo's friend? Yeh I need to get there and my brother is at university and I don't have a car sooooo..."
"So you want me to drive you there?"
Jinsoul said sort of smirking in a way.
I nodded slowly.
She agreed and we left.

When we got to the house, I jumped out and waved Jinsoul goodbye.
"Wait, how are you going to get back?"
She asked me quickly.
I just shrugged and reassured her I'd be fine.
I saw a figure at the upstairs window but because of my angle, I couldn't tell who it was. It was a female but she wasn't really looking outside she was looking at the window. In the corner of my eye I saw Jinsoul's eyes winden and she took of without a word. It was weird.
I knocked on the door and a familiar face came out.
"Hi Hyeongjun!"
I said happily
"O-oh Kim Lip what are you doing here?"
He was shocked but let me in anyway.
"So Hyeongjun...I heard you have a sister, Chuu is it?"
"Yeh it is. She can be annoying but she's my sister ya know."
I nodded understanding what that meant to have an annoying sibling.
"I just...would like to meet her...it's really important."
"Really? Well she's upstairs so I'll bring her down."
That's when I knew the female figure in the window was in fact Chuu.

She came down after a call from her brother  and she locked eyes with me. She was her. Exactly like her. She 𝑊𝐴𝑆 Chuu. She 𝐼𝑆 Chuu, the one I've been seeing for ages now.
Hyeongjun went upstairs and I said hello to her and she said hi back.
"I'm Chuu, nice to meet you."
She had her hand out and I quickly took it.
"I'm Kim Lip." I smiled
"Kim Lip? That name sound familiar."
"Well...actually that's what I came here for to discuss with you... I think...

I think I've know you 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒...