04 | Chuu

I woke up to the sound of a pen on paper, it was Jinsoul. I don't think she knew I was watching her but when I called out her name she jumped and hid whatever was on the paper behind her back.
"You ok?" I asked
"Y-yeh I'm fine, good morning anyway!" She said not very convincing.
I didn't really pay attention and just let her off without asking what was on the paper but I still wanted to know.

It was pretty peaceful after that and we were just about to get up and go get ready until a stupid moron called "Seungwoo" burst in the door not realising that this was NOT the bathroom. He was reaching out for what seemed to be a toothbrush when I got up and lightly slapped him to wake him up.
"What the heck are you doing?" I asked.
"W-what...oh my god sorry I'm half asleep, I thought this was the bathroom." He said adjusting his eyes to our room. I just rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the room whilst picking up my stuff to get ready.

After about half an hour of getting ready, I was met with Jinsoul who was watching the TV with her shoes on and her handbag.
"Are you going somewhere?" I let out a little laugh along asking that.
"Yeh and I was hoping you'd come too!" She seemed excited but I didn't know why.
"Where too?" I asked.
"Just for a walk around, we can have a look at some different bakery's or café's if you want?" She was smiling and she looked like she really wanted me to come so I agreed.
"SEUNGWOO! IM GOING OUT WITH JINSOUL AND WE'LL BE BACK BY LUNCH TIME I THINK!" I shouted to my brother who was upstairs. He replied with a "yeah got it" and we left.

It was still 9 in the morning and the sun was rising so we were pretty hungry. We came across a small bakery and thought we should get some pastries to eat. When we got up to the counter, there was Seungwoo's friend Hyeongjun.
"Oh hey Hyeongjun, I didn't know you worked here!" I said surprised.
"Oh hey Kim Lip, how's your brother?" He asked getting the pastries for us.
"Yeh he's still annoying as ever."
He gave out a little giggle. He is younger than me and still goes to school but I have no idea why he would hang out with an old grandad like my brother. It's not such a bad age gap but I'm just surprised he hasn't got other friends.
"Yeh well he's the only real friend I've got except from my sister but she's such a pain." He said shaking his head.
"Oh right, I didn't know you had a sister." I said confused.
"Yeh, Chuu, she's your age." He said handing us the pastries.
I saw Jinsoul's eyes widen a tiny bit and I thought that name sounded familiar until I remembered...

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝐿𝑖𝑝, 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑢𝑢 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠!"

That name was in my dreams and I remembered the sentence that had her name in it.
I gave a reassuring nod and waved goodbye to him.
"𝐶ℎ𝑢𝑢.𝐶ℎ𝑢𝑢.𝐶ℎ𝑢𝑢."
I kept on repeating that name in my head until we sat down on a bench eating the pastries.
We ate the food until we decided to go and look around.
We went into a sweet shop and looked around for sweets and chocolate. Jinsoul was looking around and was so excited to get some of her favourite chocolates. I was looking for some sweets and found a nice blue raspberry lollipop and two mars bars that were literally asking me to buy them. We got our stuff and headed back to mine.

When we got in, Seungwoo was as sat on his phone and said hello. Jinsoul said she should get going and we both said our goodbyes. I sat watching Netflix until it was time to eat and I cooked some eggs and rice. Me and my brother sat eating and I told him not to eat my chocolate since I was going to take it to college with me then next day all though he didn't seem to listen at all.

It was now midnight and I went down to have my blue raspberry lollipop until...
"OH.MY.GOD. SEUNGWOO IM GONNA KILL YOU!"
I found that the lollipop was nowhere to be found and was probably in my brother's loud mouth. I sighed and went back up stairs tucking myself in bed and drifting off to sleep, thinking about tomorrows but all I could think about was the name...

...𝐶ℎ𝑢𝑢