Chapter One

Emily's POV:
I'm sitting at home watching OUAT for the sixth time this month and I can org get enough of it. I hear a knock on my door and I turn my head "come in" the door opens and I see my mom with a package, my eyes go wide. "Is that.." my mom nods her head and gives it to me. I open it up quickly and I see my new keep it regal Merch , it's so beautiful. I got the Lana kiss tee.

I smile and quickly put it on

I smile and quickly put it on. I pull out my phone and go on Twitter, I take a picture of me in my merch and I tag Lana

 I pull out my phone and go on Twitter, I take a picture of me in my merch and I tag Lana

Emily.Regal - I finally was able to get my first ever keep It Regal merch. Been saving up for a while now and I absolutely love it. @LanaParrilla❤️❤️😘
I posted the tweet and I go downstairs to make a little snack for me to eat while I continue watching OUAT.

Lana's POV:
I was making lunch for myself when a pair of arms raped around my waist. "Hey babe" I roll my eyes and just continue making food. He starts to kiss down my neck and I pulled away "FRED STOP" he pulls back " Babe you never let me touch you why" I turn around and look at him in the eye "Fred you know what happened to me so do you even have to ask?" "Lana that happened 6 years ago when you were 19, you are 27 know and we have been together for 3 years but I haven't once touched you" tears start to fall down my face but I quickly wipe them away "I'm not ready yet" I walk away and go to my room and lock the door. I hear him banging but I ignore it a pull out my phone. I see that I have a notification from Twitter so I open it. It was a picture of a girl who is wearing one of my merch, I smile at the girl because she is so beautiful. I decide to reply to the tweet to make this fans day.
LanaParrilla replied to @Emily.Regal
It looks really good on you. I'm glad you like it, always keep it regal !!!!🤘🏼❤️😘
I replayed and I smiled at the picture again, she is such a beautiful girl I hope to meet her one day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~