Chapter Eleven

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting, I haven't been motivated to continue the story for a while but I see that's it's getting a lot of reads and that gives me motivation, so here's chapter eleven of 'Falling For Lana Parrilla'😊

2 Months Later...
Emily's POV:
It's been two months since I meet Lana, two months since I started having strong feelings for her, and two months since we started going out. Lana's divorce was confirmed about a few days ago, everyone was shocked to hear about it. They we're so confused as to why it happened but she hasn't told anyone details, nobody knows that she is dating someone else, which I'm fine with. She needs time and I get that. We've been FaceTiming and texts alot and I miss her. Two months with out her is starting to get hard but I can't do nothing about it. She told me that they started filming Once a few days back so we haven't talked much and it's killing me,but now it's been two whole days without any text or call, I wish I can see her again.

I wake up and I check my phone to see if I got anything from her, nothing I get out of bed and I go to the kitchen to see my mom making some breakfast "hi mom morning" I say with a smile, she turns to me a returns the smile. "Morning sweetie anything from Lana" I look down and shake my head, she sighs and walks up to me "honey I know you must be upset but you know that she's a busy women, she's and actress for Christ sake, you knew it was going to be hard" I nod my head "yeah I know mom but it's just hard, I miss her so much and I just want to see her again and talk to her" my mom pulls me into a hug, my mom is one of the most understanding person that I know, she's like my best friend I can talk to her about anything and she will understand. Being away from Lana has been hard on me and she's been helping with that, I love her so much. "Sweetie you will get through this, I promise you will see her again soon" she's says giving me another one of her comforting smiles. I hug her one last time, "thanks mom" she nods and kisses my head before turning around to put the final touches on breakfast.

After breakfast I go back upstairs to get ready for the day, I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and I get dressed. I start to do my hair when I here my phone go off, i quickly got up from my chair and I checked my phone, @LanaParrilla has a new post it said, i quickly clicked on it and a soft smile appeared on my face.

 I start to do my hair when I here my phone go off, i quickly got up from my chair and I checked my phone, @LanaParrilla has a new post it said, i quickly clicked on it and a soft smile appeared on my face

@LanaParrilla: Having fun on set with these three, can't wait for all of the fans to see the finished product.😁🤘🏼❤️

My smile quickly faded, if she's posting why hasn't she messaged me, did I do something, I hope not, what could I have done. Tears immediately fall from my eyes, i quickly turn my phone off and I go back to doing my hair. When I'm finished I pack up all my hair stuff and I put them away. I walk into the bathroom and I clean up my makeup a little bit since it got ruined by me crying. I still don't know what I did wrong, did I say something that hurt her, I just don't know. I stop thinking about it before I ruined my makeup once more.

Lana's POV:
We had a small break for the first time in two days, so I decide to post a picture of me, Jen, Jared, and Georgina, after I did that I was going to text Emily because I haven't had time and I miss her so much, and just as I was about to do so my phone died great I was about to asked Jen for a charger but they where calling us back on set to start filming again, I guess I'll just have to wait till another break to charge my phone. I quickly put my phone in my pocket and I start to walk towards the cast so we can start filming again, thankfully we're almost done for the day. Well atlest I am, I have to shoot two more scenes today, on with Jared and the other with Jen. I'm really happy because it's the first day in two days that I go home early, I just can't wait to talk to Emily again, I miss hearing her beautiful voice.