Chapter Eight

Sorry I took so long to update I've been pretty busy but here is chapter eight of 'Falling For Lana Parrilla'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lana's POV:
I arrived at the hotel and I got out of the car. I walked to the front desk and told her that if she saw my husband to not let him in no matter what. She agreed and I walked to my room. I opened the door and I layed on the bed. "I should have told her how I felt" I thought to myself. I got up and I started to pack my stuff for my flight tomorrow, I can't believe that I'm not going to see Emily again, but I have to leave.

Emily's POV:
I should of stayed and told her how I felt, but what's the point if I never see her again. "Honey are you sure your ok, your really quite" my mom asks me walking up to my front door. "Yeah mom I'm fine, I'm just sad that I had to leave that's all." She smiles at me sadly "I know baby but on the bright side you got to finally meet Lana." I nod my head and smile "yeah I guess I did, um mom sorry to cut this conversation it's just I'm tired and I want to sleep for a while, will you call me when dinner is ready?" I ask her softly "yes of course, go and rest and I will call you" I smile at her and kiss her cheek, I walk upstairs and into my room, I lay down on my bed and i let out a tear, "why didn't I tell her how I feel about her, I'm so stupid" I say softly letting out even more tears. I cry for a good 20 minutes when I start to feel my eyes close and I end up falling asleep, it's been a long day.

1 Hour Later~
I feel someone shaking my shoulders and my eyes flutter open "hey sweetie dinners ready" my mom tells me with a smile which I returned "thanks mom" she walks out of the room and I got to my vanity, I look horrible. My mascara is all messed up so I get some makeup wipes and I take it off. I'm still in my jeans so I change into some sweats and I go to the kitchen. "Mom this looks really good" I say with a fake smile on my face "Aw thank you honey I hope you like it." I sit down and I start to eat
After Dinner...
I just finished my dinner which was amazing, I put my plate in the sink and I decide that I'm going to go take a shower and just watch OUAT for a bit. "Thanks mom dinner was amazing" she smiles and me and I walk to my room. I get some pj's and a towel, I walk inside my bathroom and I quickly start my shower.

Lana's POV:
I finally finished packing and I fall on the bed, tears start to form in my eyes again because I start to think about the little time that I shared with Emily. "God am I ever going to get over this" I wipe away my tears and I decide to take a nice shower that will hopefully help.
Few minutes later...
I get out of the shower and I feel a bit better but it still hurts, what hurts exactly? My heart that's what, I'm falling in love with a girl that I just meet in person today, how is that possible. I put on some cozy pj's and I get into bed, hopefully I will feel better when I wake up tomorrow.
The Next Day...
I wake up and I realize that I leave today, I won't see Emily again, I can't even text her because I don't get her number, I can't believe it, I'm leaving the women I love and she doesn't even know it. I get up and get dressed, I check my phone and I see that Bec texted me
Bex- Hey Lana I just wanted to make sure that your ok.

I smile at how kind she is

Lana- I'm doing ok I guess, I just can't believe that I'm leaving without telling her how I feel.

Bex- Yeah babe but you will feel better eventually. See you at the airport.

Lana- yeah see you.
I turn my phone off and I grab my suitcase, I walk out the door and I head out to the lobby. I sign out and walk outside to my car and I drive to the airport. Once I get there a few tears fall from my face, I'm going to miss that smile so much, I love her. I see Bex and I wipe away my tears, "hey honey you ready" I let another tear fall and I shake my head. "No...I'm not, I need her, without her I'm broken" I say as Bex embraces me. "I know honey we will get through this I promise, now let's go wait for our flight" I nod my head and we walk to the waiting area.

Emily's POV:
When I woke up this morning I had this feeling that was telling me to go tell her how I feel, if I didn't then I would regret it for the rest of my life, I need to tell her before it's to late. I grab my purse and I go to find my mom "MOM, i need your help" she looks at me scared "whats wrong Emily" "ok long story short, I'm in love with someone and I never told them, they are flying back home today and I relished that I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't tell her how I felt." My mom looks shocked but nods her head "alright...let's get your girl" I smile and we hop into the car. We arrive at the airport and we run inside, I go to the lady out of breath "how may I help you" she says with a smile. "Can you tell me how many flights leave for California right now?" I ask and she nods her head "yes of course there are two leaving in five minutes" I nod my head. "Ok can I get one each please" "of course, passports please" me and my mom give her our passports, she looks them over and gives them back to us along with our plane tickets "enjoy your flight." I smile and I give my mom one of the tickets "ok mom you go to one and if you find her then call me" I was about to run when she stopped me "wait but who is she" I smile "it's Lana Parrilla mom" she gives me a wide smile and a nod. We both run in opposite directions to the gates, I hope I'm not to late.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just hit you guys with a cliffhanger, what do you think will happen, Will Emily get there on time or will it be too late.