Chapter Five

Emily's POV:
I'm sitting with my mom waiting for the panel to start, I can't believe it about to see Lana in person it's a dream come true. "Alright guys were going to bring out the cast are you ready" everyone started screaming. The cast started to come on stage, there was Adam, Eddie, Colin, Jen, Ginny, Josh, Emily, Megan, Robert and finally Lana. I had the biggest smile on my face, I turned to my mom and she smiles at me. When I look back I see that Lana was looking around for something but I don't think that she found it because she looked a bit sad but only for a moment.
20 minutes later -
People have been asking the cast questions but I didn't want to go because I knew that I would freeze, they just announced that they are going to do one last question and it was a young girl that looked about 14 years old "hi um my question is for Lana" I see Lana look at the girl and smile "hello sweetie" I hear Lana say to the girl "hi Lana so um my question is what is you favorite gift that your fans have sent" everyone starts to 'oh' at the question. I look at Lana and I see her frown for a second but then smiles "well my favorite gift is definitely this necklace that I'm wearing, it's a broken heart and I have one half with an L on it and the fan that sent this, Emily, she has the other half, and she wrote me this beautiful letter that made me cry" I look at my mom and she smiles at me, I smile back and look at Lana. "Thank you" the little girl said and Lana nodded. Lana started to look around again until she meet my eyes. I see the biggest smile on her face and I see her wink at me so I start to blush, she chuckle softly and look away. I turn to my mom and mouthed "did you see that" she chuckles and nods her head. I had the biggest smile on my face that wouldn't fade away. Lana smiled at me.
After the panel -
Me and my mom were walking out of the panel when this lady stopped us, "excuse me are you Emily" I nod my head and she smiles "can you come with me please" I look at my mom and she nods her head. I look at the lady and smile. She holds out her hand and I take it, we stoped in front of these doors and the lady opens the doors and looks at me. "Alright sweetie wait here I'll be right back ok" I nod my head and walk in to what looks like a dressing room, I sit down on this sofa and I start to look around and a lot of these stuff seem awfully familiar but I don't know where I have seen these stuff before until I land on a picture of a dog, but not just any dog. It was Lola, "no, there is no way that this is-" I got cut off by the door opening and I couldn't believe who I saw.

Lana's POV:
Im so excited to meet Emily, it's just something about her that I just love.
Im about to open the door. This is it, Im about to meet the girl that I have been thinking about for weeks in person. I open the door and I see her sitting down on my couch looking at the picture of Lola but she immediately turned around and her eyes started to water. "Hello Emily" I say in a sweet voice. She didn't answer, she just got up and ran into my arms. "I can't believe it's really you" I hear her say in a shaky voice. I smile and I rap my arms around her. God does she smell amazing. We pull away and I wipe her tries. I see her look at my down and smile "Your wearing it" she says looking up with the biggest smile on her face. I nod and touch the necklace "of course I am, it is my favorite." She gives me another hug and I can't help but feel so much love in my heart, "Come, sit down and let's talk" I say pointing to the couch. She nods her head and we talking about our life.

20 minutes later...
I hear a knock at the door and o turn my head. "Come in" I see the door open and it's my bodyguard "Mrs. Parrilla you have to get going to the booths for the signing and pictures." I hear him say, I nod my head and turn to Emily "I have to get going but I will see you soon alright" she nods her head and gives me one last hug before getting up and leaving. Watching her leave made me realize that she means more to me then any fan would and I can't lose her. I get up and start walking out of the door so I can go to the picture and signing booth, oh I hope that she is going to be there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the short chapter but I'm really tired and this is the best that I can do. Hope you like it. :)