Chapter Three

I Week Later...

Emily's Mom's POV:
Emily is at school and I'm at home doing some paper work for my job when I hear the door bell ring. I go to open it and I see the mail man "Good morning, I was asked to deliver this personally to you, your Emily's mom right" I look at him confused but I nod my head "ok good here you are enjoy the rest of your day" "wait who is it from" "um you will know once you open it" "ok well thank you" I close the door and look at the envelope. I walk to the couch and I sit while starting to open the envelope. When I opened it, it looked like a letter.
Dear Emily's Mom,
Hi I'm Lana Parrilla, I'm pretty sure you've heard about me from your daughter, I just wanted to congratulate you on raising such a beautiful kind girl. I absolutely loved the present that she sent me and the letter made me cry. You will receive this letter in a week so as a thank you I would like you to bring Emily to the Once Upon a Time comic con tomorrow so I can meet her. And don't worry you don't need to pay for tickets just tell them your names and they will give you a pass, but let it be a surprise, don't tell her where your going just let her figure it out on her own. I want to make her biggest wish come true. Thanks again and see you soon
                                       Sincerely yours
                                                        L.P.
I was shocked, I never expected Lana to even send back but I guess we're going comic con tomorrow, but how am I going to find out where it is. Just as I thought that I hear the door open so I quickly hid the letter.

Emily's POV:
"Mom I'm home" I put my bag on the hanger and take off my shoes "in the living room sweetie." I enter the living room and sit next to my mom. "Hey mom how was your day" "it was great sweetie how about you" I shrugged "same old same old" "So I wanted to ask you something" I look at my mom confused "yeah what's up" "so my friend wants to take her daughter to the Once Upon a Time comic con tomorrow but she doesn't know where it is, do you?" "Um yeah it's in the Miami Beach Convention Center" she smiles at me "thank you honey I will tell her right away." My mom gets up and goes to the kitchen. I see my dog Lola and I call her over, yes I named my dog after Lana's. Don't judge me. She jumps in my lap and starts licking my face. "Ok-ok Lo—Lola" I say giggling, she stops and lays on her back, I start to rub her belly. "I wish I could go to comic con, I would love to meet Lana." Lola jumps off my lap and I get up to go to the kitchen to get a cup of water, I see my mom reading a letter that she had in her hand. "What's that" she jumps when she sees me and put the letter behind her back. "Oh nothing sweetie, it's just some bills that I need to pay" I fur my eyebrows but I shrug my shoulders "ok well I'm going to got eat some dinner then go to bed" she nods her head. I go to walk out when my mom stops me "oh honey I forgot to tell you bring some extra clothes because we are going somewhere after school tomorrow" "where?" She smiles at me "it's a surprise, trust me you'll love it" I nod my head and go make myself some dinner.

Lana's POV:
Im on the plane with the cast and all I can think about is if the letter got to Emily's mom on time, I am really hoping to meet Emily, she just make me feel different then the rest. "Lana? Lana are you alright" I snap out of my thoughts and look at Bex who was next to me "yeah I'm fine" I say grabbing the necklace that Emily got me "sorry to say this but you don't look fine you look...worried" "no I'm just excite to finally be going to Miami" "oh ok whatever you say." She say turning to look at Sean, I look out the window wondering if it was worth it to come to this comic con if Emily doesn't come. I guess I just have to wait and find out. We still have a few more hours left and when we get there we have 2 hours to get ready so I guess I should get some sleep so I won't be tired tomorrow, it's going to be a long flight.