Chapter Nine

Lana's POV:
"Hey we're boarding now" I look up at her and I give her a soft smile and nod. I get up and I couldn't help but look back, waiting for someone to stop me, but nobody came, "Lana we need to go hun" I shake my head and I look at her "what if she comes" I say softly. She sighs and gives me a small smile "Lana I know you think that she's coming, but if she was she would have been here already" I look down and nod my head, we walk up to the line. The lady then asks for our passports and gives them back to us. Bex starts to board the plane, I look back one more time, she isn't coming. I sigh and I walk trough the door, all of a sudden I hear someone screaming "LANA WAIT" I gasp "th-that's Emily" I say to Bex and she smiles, I run out of the gate and I see her, the girl that I'm in love with. I walk up to her and she hugs me, i burry my face in the crock of her neck. "What are you doing here" I say pulling away. She smiles at me "well I realized this morning that I couldn't let you leave without telling you something" I smile "what is it" she takes a breath and looks me in the eyes "I-I think that I'm in love with you Lana."

Emily's POV:
I saw the shocked look in her face when I told her, so I just tried to explain myself "look I know that you think I'm crazy because how can you ever fall in love with someone when they just met. It's crazy I know bu-" I was cut off by her lips on mine, I was shocked but I immediately kissed back and wow did it feel great. I wrap my arms around her neck and she pulls me closer by my waist, we pull away slowly and I look into her eyes. She smiles at me "I love you too" a wide smile appears on my face and all of a sudden we hear clapping. Me and Lana turn and our head and we see everyone clapping and smiling at us. We look back at each other and I jump into her arms and I wrap my legs around her waist, she starts to giggling and I bury my face into her neck. She wraps her arms tightly around my waist and I smile. "Emily you finally told her." I look up to see Bex and I blush "yeah I wasn't scared anymore" I say looking back at Lana. "Wait you knew" Lana asked confused, "yeah when you were sleeping I asked her and she told me, when you woke up I wanted to see if you felt the same way so I asked" Lana looks back at me "when I first layed eyes on you my heart immediately started beating for you, you made me feel free even if we had just met, I felt this pull with you and I was to scared to do something. But when you confessed your feelings just now I realize that I'm not scared anymore. So Emily, will you be my girlfriend. I smile at her with tears in my eyes "are you kidding, of course I will be your girlfriend" she smiles at me and smashes my lips onto hers. She puts me down and we rest out foreheads on each other. "Emily" I look back to find my mom smiling at me. "Hey mom" she walks up to me and gives me a hug, she kisses my head and then turns to Lana.

Lana's POV:
When Emily's mother turned to me I got to admit that I was pretty scared of what she was going to say to me, but all of those feelings floated away when I felt her mother wrap her arms around me, bringing me into a tight embrace. "Thank you for making my daughter happy Lana" she says in my ear, I pull away from her and smile, "it's no problem Miss. Davis" she chuckles and shakes her head "please call me Jill" I smile and I nod my head. I turn my head and I look at Emily again and I see her smiling at me. I open my arms and she immediately runs into them, I kiss her softly "I love you Em" I say softly "I love you too Lana."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg I haven't updated in so long I'm so sorry. I've just been stressed out lately but I promise to be posting when I can.😊