Chapter Twelve

Hey guys, so so so sorry this update took so long I went on vacation and then I started school so it's pretty hectic. But I'm back hopefully with frequent updates. Thanks so much for the reads I love you guys lots🫶🏻❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lana's POV:
I haven't had anymore breaks, it's shoot after shoot and all that I want to do is talk to Emily. I haven't talk to her in a while, I've seen that she's sent messages but she stoped a few days ago. I feel so bad. We finally have a minute break until we shoot another scene, I turn around and I see Bex walking passed. "BEX HEY" I call out to her. She turned her head and smiles at me. "Hey Lana how's shooting going" I shake my head "horribly, I haven't talked to Emily in days and I'm slowly losing my mind" she chuckles "so why not text her right now" she asks me "because my phone died, it really sucked Bex I-" I got cut off by the director call us back to set. I sigh and I look at Bex "here how about you give me her number and I'll explain to her what's going on ok" a big smile appears on my face and I hug her "oh thank you, thank you, thank you Bex I love you so much" she laughs and hugs me back. Once we pull away I tell her Emily's number thanking her one more time and I walk back to set. I hope she understands why I haven't been talking to her, I will die if I lose her.

Emily's POV:
I've been in bed crying most of the time, I think I just lost the women that I love. I should have known that this wouldn't have work. I all of a sudden here my phone go off so I turn over and I grab it. I see that I've got an unknown message so I open it and I was shocked to see who it was

UKNOWN- Hey Emily, it's Bex, your probably wondering why I'm texting you right, well I just wanted to tell you that Lana hasn't had a break in a while but she finally got some today but her phone died, so I offered to text you.

Emily- Omg Bex hi you have no idea how relieved I am, I thought that Lana was mad at me but I didn't know what I did. Thank you so much for texting me your amazing.
Before I got a response i quickly changed the name to Bex.

Bex- Oh honey no she's not mad at you, trust me she's been dying to see and talk to you but she's filming so much that she doesn't have time. So I was thinking that maybe you can surprise her by coming over here and see her.

Emily- Come to Vancouver, omg I would love to, but I would have to ask me mom if that's ok.

Bex- No problem darling I'll wait.

I smile and I quickly walk downstairs to the living room "hey mom" I say smiling, she looks up at me returning the smile "hey honey what's got you so happy" she says with a chuckle "I just got a text from bex, she said the reason why Lana hasn't texted me is because she hasn't had a break until today and she was going to text me but her phone died." "Oh well that's good sweetie." I nod my head "yeah um she also asked me...if I wanted to surprise her by going over to Vancouver" my mom gives me a soft smile "do you want to honey" she asks softly. I look up at her and I nod my head vigorously, "then of course you can honey." The widest smile appeared on my face and I hug my mom so tightly. "Thanks mom, I'll go tell Bex" I say getting up going up stairs.

Emily- Hey Bex mom said it was ok, looks like I'm going Vancouver.

Bex- Oh that's wonderful honey, don't worry about anything it's on me, I'll get someone over there so they can take you.

Emily- Oh no Bex it's ok really

Bex- No I insist, it's the least I can do for my best friends girl

Emily- Thank you, really Bex this means so much to me.

Bex- No worries darling, I'll see you soon. Bye.

Emily- Bye Bex

I turn my phone off and I fall on the bed smiling like an idiot. She isn't mad at me, thank god I would die if I lost her. She's the best think that's ever happened to me. I can't wait to surprise her, I miss her so much, Vancouver here I come.