Chapter Ten

Emily's POV:
"Do you really have to go" I ask her with tears streaming down my face. We are standing by the gate saying our goodbyes, she wipes my tears with her thumb and hugs me. "I need to sort out the divorce papers and also we start shooting the new season of Once soon so yeah I have to" she says softly. I nod my head and I pull away from her, "I'm going to miss you so much Lana" she gives me a smile and kisses my lips softly. I hum at the taste of her lips, they are so soft that I could kiss them all day. "Ma'am the plane is taking off soon" a lady says from behind us. Lana breaks the kiss and looks at her "yes of course I'll be right there" she said then faced me once more. "Here give me your phone" I look at her confused but I hand her the phone and she takes hers out as well. I see her type something in them and she gives mines back with a smile. "There, you have my number, I promise I will text you when I land ok." I nod my head and I give her a hug, "I love you Emily, please never forget" she says burying her face in my brown locks. "I promise and I love you too" I say trying not to let even more tears fall. We pull away and she gives me one last kiss before turning around and walking through the gates. I let out a shaky breath and I turn to my mother. She gives me a soft smile and walks up to me. "Why didn't you tell me about your feelings honey" I look down and I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know I guess it was because I was scared of what you were going to say" I say looking back up at her. "But honey you know that I don't care what gender you like, if its who you are then I have absolutely no problem." I give her a watery smile and I wipe my tears away. "Thanks mom, I love you" I say pulling her into a hug. "Oh honey I love you too, you are my baby and I don't care if you like girls or boys, I just want to to be happy, and if that's with a girl then I'm perfectly fine with it, as long as you are happy." I pull away with the biggest smile on my face. "Come on let's go home, and you can tell me all about how you started to have feelings for the actress" I giggle and my mother joins.

Lana's POV:
When I sit down the tears start to flow down my face, "hey, hey, don't cry" Bex say pulling me into a hug. I shake my head and I lay my head on her shoulder, "I wish I could have stayed, I'm going to miss her so much" I say with shaky voice. "I know honey but hey atleast you two are together, and your finally going to get ride of the no good man that your married to" I let out a small chuckle and I close my eyes. "Lana do you think that it will be different with Emily. Do you think that you will be able to go all the way with her" I smile appears on my face, I lift my head from her shoulder and I look her in the eyes "I really hope so, I mean I just met her and I'm in love" Bex lets out a giggle and I join. "I'm happy for you Lana you deserve to be happy" I give her a big smile and I pull her into a hug "thanks Bex that means a lot" I pull away to see her smiling at me. All of a sudden we hear the flight attendant say that we are about to take off, me and Bex both put on our seatbelts and wait for the plan to take off.

Emily's POV:
"So you've always had a crush on Lana but you fell in love with her when you met her in person. Oh honey that's adorable" my mom said causing me to blush. "Yeah I guess, I just felt a pull when I fist saw her on TV, but when I met her in person, it's like...there was a connection, like if we were soulmates" I big smile appears on my moms face as she starts opening the front door. "Oh honey that is so sweet, I'm happy for you darling." "Thanks mom, but I'm really going to miss her" I say once we walked inside the house. "I know but I'm sure that you will get to see her soon" I smile and nod my head "yeah I hope so. Well it's getting late so I'm going to take a shower and then go to bed, night mom love you" I say while I kiss her cheek, goodnight honey sweet dreams" I give her a sweet smile and I walk to me room, I get some PJ's and I walk to to bathroom to get my shower, I undress myself and I take out a towel resting it on the counter, I walk to the shower, turn the handle and I watch as water falls from the shower head, once I feel the water getting warm I quickly hop in.
A few minutes later...
I turn the water off and I hop out, I grab my towel and I start to dry off, after I get dressed into my PJ's and I walk back to my bedroom. I sit on my bed and I start to braid my hair after brushing it out. Once I was done I turn off the lights and I get into bed, once I lay my head on my pillow I immediately feel my eyes getting heavy and I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope that you guys liked this chapter, I'm sorry it took so long to publish but here it is.😊😊