Chapter 7

Emily's POV:
Lana is sleeping in my arms and I felt so bad for her, how could he scare her like that when he knows what she's been through. Bex walks up to me and smiles, "you ok" I look up at her and I nod "yeah I'm just going to wait a while then I have to leave" I say looking down at Lana. "She's going to really miss you ya know" I brush some hairs out of her face "yeah...me too." I've been working out a lot lately and I've gotten pretty strong so I'm sure I can lift her up and put her on the couch. I try to pick her up without waking her up and I did it, she snuggled closer to me and I smiled putting her on the couch, I covered her up with a blanket. I kiss her head and I wipe away the tears that started to come out. "You have feelings for her...don't you" I look up at Bex and chuckled "is it that obvious" she smiles softly at me, "kinda, why not tell her how you feel?" I shake my head "because she would think I'm crazy or take is as a joke, nobody can fall in love with someone the day they meet" she puts her hand on my shoulder "what about love at first sight" I laugh "as much as I wish it was, it's not Once Upon a Time, there's no such thing as love at first sight, true loves kiss, soulmates, or true love, it's all just fairytale" "you don't know that Emily, if you just tell her how you feel you might just change your mind" i look at Lana and smile "but what if she doesn't feel the same" "isn't that a risk your willing to take." Is it? Of course but what's the point I'm I'm not going to see her again, "I can't I'm sorry" I get up and I walk to the door, I pause for a second and I turn around "tell Lana that I loved meeting her, she made the day the best day of my life and I will never forget it" she nods her head and I smile. I walk out the door with tears streaming down my face. I walk out the doors and I go to my car "what took you so long" I look at my mom and smile "oh nothing I just lost track of time that's all"she smiles and starts the car. Well this is it, the last time I'm ever going to see the women that I...I love, I really do love her. I look out the window thinking about my day with Lana. It truly is a day I shall never forget.

Lana's POV:
1 hour later...
I wake up thinking I'm in Emily's arms but...I'm not. I look beside me and I see Bex "hey Lana how you feeling" I look at her and smile "better but where's Emily" I see Bex look down "she had to leave Lana I'm sorry." I look away trying to hold in my tears, she sit next to me and hugs me. "I'm going to miss her Bex, she mad me feel so free" I say turning around to hug her. "Lana I need you to be honest with me" I pull away and I look at her in the eyes "you have feelings for her...don't you" after hearing her say it made it feel so real and I just broke down. "Yes...yes I love her, so much" I say burying my face in her shirt while she rubs my back "oh honey." I start to calm down and I pull away from her "thank Bex I really appreciate you comforting me" she smile at me "no problem, oh right before she left she told me to tell you that she loved meeting you and that she would never forget today" tears started to form again and I quickly wiped them away. "We should get going I still need to pack for tomorrow morning, and when I get back I'm filling for a divorce." She hugs me and I smile. We walk out of the building and we headed to our cars "your sure you will be fine Lana?" She asks concerned "yes don't worry I'm just going to pack and get something to eat" she nods her head and gives me a side hug. "Stay strong honey alright" I nod my head and I walk to my car. As I get in I grab the necklace that Emily gave me and I close my eyes "I promise, where ever I live, what ever I go, no matter what, I will never forget that beautiful smile of yours that I've fell in love with." I think to myself "where to Mrs. Parrilla" "to my hotel please I have to pack" I say with a smile and he nods his head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the short chapter but I promise I will update soon :)