Chapter Six

(WARNING: NOTHING IN THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!)
Emily's POV:
Did that really just happen? I can not believe that I just meet my idol privately. She is the sweetest person ever. I think my crush for her got even bigger but she would never fall for me, she is to good for me.

I'm walking to the picture and autograph booth because I really want to see Lana again. I don't know I just felt a connection between us and I can't explain it. "Hey honey" I turn around and I see my mom. I smile at her a give her a big hug "thank you mom" she hugs me back and chuckles "no problem sweetie, I know how much this means to you." I pull away and I grab her arm "come on Lana's booth is right there and I want to see her again" my mom laughs and nods her head.

10 minutes later...
We've been waiting in this line for a while now but there is only one more person in front of use. I see the girl walk up to Lana and give her a big hug. I heard her cry while telling Lana how she had helped her through her depression. I smile at this moment because it's really sweet. After the girl in front of me took a picture with Lana it was finally my turn. I walk up to her and when she sees me she smiles instantly. "Hello Emily" I wave at her and blush. She chuckles and shakes her head. "You know you look very cute when you blush." This makes me blush even more and I looked away so she couldn't see but it was hopeless. "Hi Lana nice to see you again" I say in a shy voice, she pulls me into a hug and I immediately hug her back. When we pull away she smiles at me. "After all that time we spent in that room you still get shy around me?" She say in a joking manner, I laugh and nod me head "it kinda hard not to." She smirks and shakes her head again. "Come on let go take the picture" she says holding her hand out, I nod and I grab her hand.

 "Come on let go take the picture" she says holding her hand out, I nod and I grab her hand

( JUST IMAGINE THAT THIS IS EMILY AND LANA AND THE POSE THAT THEY DID😃)

After me and Lana took the picture I give her one last hug "will I see you again Emily" she say with a smile but I could her her voice crack a little. I smile and I rub her arm "I really hope so Lana." She kisses my cheek and that made me blush so hard "I'm hope so too." I smile and I wave at her, she waves back and I leave letting out a sigh. I shed a tear and quickly wiping it away, I walk to my mom and smile at her. "You ready to go to the hotel" I hear my mom ask, I nod my head and we start walking to the exit. I turn my head to see Lana looking at me while talking to Fred her husband but she doesn't seem to be paying any attention, when Fred notices he turns his head and meets my eyes, his eyes were full or rage and when he looked back at Lana she looked scared. I wanted to go over there but it was to late, my mom told us it was time to got to the hotel. I see him grab her arm and pulled her away I see her winch in pain and I know her is about to do something but I was out the door and I couldn't get back in, "um mom can I be alone for a few minutes please" she nods her head and start walking the the car. I turned my head and I see Bex, "BEX HEY OVER HERE" I start running towards her and I feel someone grab me, it was the security guard. "NO PLEASE I NEED TO TALK TO HER" "hey let her go" I hear Bex say, he lets me go and I walk up to her. "Bex I need your help getting back in." She looks concerned "why what happened" "well I was taking a picture with Lana and when I left I saw Fred grab her arm really tightly and I'm scared that he is doing something to her." Bex's eyes go wide "no not again" I hear her say "wha-what do you mean" she looks at me (again none of this ever happened I'm just using this to add more drama)"a while back Lana was raped and she never got over it, when she married Fred she always through that he would do something, so she never let him touch her. Fred became a very tempered guy and he would always shout at her or hit her." My eyes were watering at this point, "Bex please we have to go save her, she is probably so scared right now" she nods her head and and takes my hand, we walk inside and we are running to Lana's room.

Lana's POV:
A few minutes before...
"Fred please let me go" he takes me into my dressing room and pushes me to the floor. "I heard what you said at the panel, that necklace that you received it was from that girl, you wanted to come here do see her didn't you" I lower my head "LOOK AT ME GOD DAMNIT LANA" I look up slowly with tears in my eyes "why did you want to meet her huh, did you feel bad, tell me" "BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER" he looks shocked "OK...I HAVE FEELINGS FOR EMILY, I KNOW THAT I'VE ONLY MEET HER TODAY BUT SHE JUST MAKES ME FEEL FREE, I-I think I'm falling for her." He looks at me really pissed off. He grabs my arm and throws me in the couch. "You will not be with anyone else do you hear me. Your mine." My eyes go wide, no he's not. He starts to unbuckle his belt but before he can do anything else I knee him in the balls and he falls off the couch. I immediately get up and I run to the bathroom and I lock it, I slid down the door and I start to cry. "LANA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR." He says while banging the door. I close my eyes hoping that he will give up and leave. I hear the door open and I open my eyes "LEAVE HER FRED" it's Bex but I'm not opening her door I'm too scared, then what I hear makes me even more scared "you, your that Emily girl" I swear if he touches her then I will go all Evil Queen on his ass. "Yes I am, leave her alone, don't you think that she's been through enough for you to add one more thing to her list." I hear silence for a while "fine but this ain't over Lana you hear me" he says in a loud voice and I flinch. I hear the door slam and I sigh in relief. A few seconds later I hear a soft knock on the door "Lana...it's me Emily" I quickly open the door and she pulls me into a hug, I start crying hard in her chest. She started to comb my hair with her fingers and rubbing my back. "Shhh it's ok Lana I'm here" I start to calm down and I look up at her. "Thank you Emily" I brush some hair out off her face, and I kiss her cheek. I see her blush which makes me chuckle. We stay there for a while and I end up falling asleep in her arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long chapter guys but hope you guys like this chapter. :)