Chapter Two

Emily's POV:
When I came back from the kitchen I laid down on my bed with my phone and I saw that I have a notification on Twitter but I thought nothing of it. I open it and my eyes go wide "MOM, MOM LOOK" I say getting up and going to the kitchen "what happened sweetie" I showed my mom the comment and she smiled at me "well would you look at that, you must be lucky" I smile at her and she gives me a hug. "Mom if I can find her fan mail address can I send her a gift" "sure thing honey." I run upstairs to my room and I go on the internet to try and find her fan mail address. After an hour I finally found the address from another fan of Lana who was kind enough to tell me. So I quickly go on the internet to find something to give to her, and I've found just the thing. I'm going to give her a costume necklace that's a heart, one part has a E on it which is my necklace and the other has an L on it and that's going to be Lana's necklace. So I order it and it should be here in about a week. I'm so excited.
One Week Later...
"ITS HERE, ITS HERE, ITS HERE." I tell my mom excitedly and I quickly go to my room to open it. When I opened it a smile appeared on my face. Its gorgeous.

I put the necklace with the E on and I put the necklace with the L on it in a beautiful rose gold box

Then I write a letter to Lana that will hopefully make her day. I put all the stuff in an envelope that had the address on it and I gave it to my mom. Oh god I hope she likes it.
One Week Later...

Lana's POV:
I entered my house with my arm full of fan mail, I go to the living room and I see Fred watching TV and sitting on the couch "hey Fred I'm back" he turns his head around and smiles at me "hey beautiful what you got there" "oh just sim fan mail, if you need me I'm going to be in my office going through them ok" "yeah ok" I smile at him and then I walk to my office. I put all the mail down on my desks and I start to open them.
30 Minutes Later...
I've gone through about 20 fan mail packages and they are all so sweet. I got some letters and even more panda's. (if you know you know😉😉) There is still a few more that I have to open but I decide to open one more for the day because I'm so tired. I pick this one up and it's from Miami. I open it up and I see a rose gold box with a note,  I decided to open the box first because I'm tempted. When I open it my eyes go wide. "Wow it's so beautiful" it's a gold broken heart necklace with an L on is and I'm guessing the other half it's with the person that sent it. I take out the note and start to read it.

Dear Lana,
You probably don't remember me but my name is Emily and I'm from Miami, you replied to my tweet two weeks ago and let me tell you that it meant the world to me. Now I'm pretty sure that your reading this after you opened the box and I really hope that you like it. Just so you know I do have the other half of the necklace, I decide to get a necklace like this because I want to feel connected to you. You really mean a lot to me and you've helped me trough so much even if you don't know it. Just like how your feather tattoo represents hope, the half heart necklace that I sent you represents my love for you and your kindness. Thanks for making everyone's day when they look at your smile. My dream is to meet you and give you a big hug while telling you how much you've impacted my life, and for that I thank you.
                                           Your #1
                                            -Emily
By the end of this I was crying, this is the girl that I've been thinking about since 2 weeks ago, she is just the sweetest thing and I really just want to meet her but how. I've never felt like this about any fan but I love it. While I put the necklace on Fred walks in and looks at me, "Lana are you alright?" I wipe my tears and look at him, "I'm fine, what's wrong" I say looking down "nothing it's just Adam called and said that they're going to comic con next week in Miami and they wanted to know if you where able to go" "I don't know Fred I don-wait did you say Miami?" I say while my head shot up. "Yeah I said Miami, why" "tell him I'm going" "why do you all of a sudden change your mind" "because I did know can you leave me alone please I have something important to do." He leaves the  room and I quickly pull out a pen and paper and started to write to Emily's mom asking if she could come to comic con next week so I can meet Emily. Once I finished writing I quickly put it in an envelope and went to the post office to send it. Oh I hope she comes.