Chapter Four

Emily's POV:
I just finished school and I'm walking to my car, "hey mom" I say siting in the passenger seat "hi sweetie you ready" I smile at her "yeah I'm ready" "alright let's go." We start driving and I'm getting so impatient because I really want to know where we are going "mom can you please tell me where we are going" "sorry honey, I got specific instructions not to tell you anything about where we are going" I look at her confused, who would tell her not to tel me. "Ok I guess I will just wait. How long is the drive" she looks at me and smiles "it's about 30 minutes without traffic" I nod my head and look out the window, I'm so nervous, where could we be going. All of a sudden I felt really sleepy and I decided to just take a nap.

Lana's POV:
We land in Miami and we get off the plane, we are expected at Miami so there is going to be a lot of people waiting outside the airport. We get our bags and head outside and just as I expected there was a lot of people there screaming our names. We all wave and we start to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans.
When we were done we all got into a car a drove to the hotel. I decided to post a picture of me in the car a post it on Twitter to let everyone know that I'm here.

 I decided to post a picture of me in the car a post it on Twitter to let everyone know that I'm here

@LanaParrilla - Hey guys I landed in Miami and I can't wait to meet you guys, one in particular😉😉. See you soon!!!!😊🤘🏼❤️

I posted it and immediately got reply's, I chucked at how sweet my fans where. All of a sudden I see a reply from Emily

@Emily.Regal - I wish I got to see you, but have fun and make your fans day with that beautiful smile that you have❤️🤘🏼

I smile at the reply, she is the kindest girl and I can't wait to meet her. My plan is to ask one of the volunteers to bring her to my dressing room so we can hang out and talk for a bit after the panel. I'm so excited.
At the hotel -
I'm at the hotel getting ready and I decide to wear a red dress for the convention and I have to get going in a few minutes, all of a sudden I hear a knock on my door, I go to open it and I see Fred. "Fred what are you doing here" he looked at me confused "I'm here to support my wife" I roll my eyes "Fred I'm leaving soon so if you can please go" he rolls his eyes and leaves. I close the door and sigh, "I can't take being with him anymore. Maybe we should get a divorce" I say to myself. I brush the thought when I hear my driver say that I should get going now so I get my purse and leave my hotel room.
At the convention -
I'm backstage with the cast waiting for them to announce that we're here, all I could think about is if Emily is really here, I'm wearing the necklace that she gave and I hold it tight praying that she is actually there. The man said that is was time to walk on stage "here goes nothing" Bec says to me and I smile at her, "here goes nothing" I think to myself.

Emily's POV:
A few minutes before the panel-
"Sweetie wake up" my mom shakes me and I instantly get up "what happened" I asked her softly, she smiles at me "we're here" I look straight ahead and I gasp "mom this is where the Once Upon a Time panel is being held" she nods her head and gets out the car, I get out the car as well and I walk towards her, "what are we doing her mom" "we're going to the convention sweetie" my eyes go wide "wait really?" She smiles and nods her head, I pull her into a hug and shed a tear "thank you, thank you, thank you" she chuckles and hugs me back. "Oh don't thank me just yet" I pull away and look at her confused, she winks and starts to walk away. I grab my broken heart necklace and bring it to my lips "I'm finally meeting you Lana" I whisper to myself. I start to walk to my mom "you ready" she asked and I nod my head with a smile on my face. We start to walk to the front door but I realize that my mom doesn't have the tickets "wait my the tickets" she smiles at me and looks at the man giving the passes "hi I'm Jill Davis, Emily's mom" I hear my mom say and furred my eyebrows and look at the man, he smiles and give me and my mom a pass "enjoy" he says to me and I smile at him. We walk in and I look at my mom "umm what was that" she looks at me confused "what was what?" "He just let us in with no ticket, how?" I asked confused "I have my ways" she says with a grin and we start to walk to the panel, I brush off what just happens and I focus on swing Lana for the first time in person, I'm so excited and nervous but mostly excited. I can't wait.