𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵 - Sung Jinwoo - Solo Leveling

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵 - 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦

Jinwoo is out on a date with Haein and Y/n nearly dying(as always) from a monarch while the monarch is teasing them abt Jinwoo not coming. 

Requested by bunny0s 

Warnings: blood

-◎-

The monarch grins at you. "Ironic is it not? The shadow monarch, whom you claimed loves you so much, isn't even here, and you're about to bleed out."

You hiss at your wound, and you hold up your weapon.

"Still fighting back? I could kill you right now, and the shadow monarch wouldn't even blink at your demise."

You look behind you, and you remember something.

"Kaisel is your shadow." You whisper to yourself. "Then let's bet, shall we?"

The monarch smirks. "If you make it to the bottom alive, I'll let you live until the shadow monarch comes,"

You take a deep breath. 

"See you," You lean backward, and you fall.

-◉-

Jinwoo's out for breakfast with Haein right now.

Nothing wrong with that, but he feels bad, because while he is out with her, he keeps thinking of you.

"Jinwoo, is something wrong?"

He smiles. "There's nothing-"

"MY LIEGE!!!" Beru sobs from behind him. "Y/N JUST JUMPED OFF A BUILDING ACCORDING TO AN ORC-"

"What?" Jinwoo furrows his brows.

"YOU TOOK KAISEL OFF OF HER YESTERDAY! SHE'S GOING TO DIE-"

Jinwoo stands up abruptly, and he offers an apologetic smile to Haein.

"Is Y/n in trouble?"

"It appears so," He mumbles. "I'm so sorry-"

"It's ok," Haein smiles. "Go."

-◎-

Your life flashes before your eyes as you watch the top grow further and further away.

Then, you feel a claw grab the back of your shirt.

"Y/N, ARE YOU STUPID?!" Jinwoo yells at you. 

"I thought we ESTABLISHED THAT ALREADY," You hiss, and Jinwoo shoves a potion down your throat. "I made a bet to potentially live longer."

"With your life?"

"I was going to die either way," You grumble. Jinwoo hauls you onto Kaisel, and you sit there questioning your sanity. "It would've been pretty lit-"

"Y/n-"

"Shush, I'm trying to cope with humor." You think. "Too bad, I could've maybe met up with my heart there-"

"Y/n"

"Oh, or, I don't know, maybe met up with my mental stability-"

"Y/N, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME IF YOU DIE?!"

"You'd end up married with Haein..." You think. "Ah wait, I still have to meet you guys' child."

"Y/N, I LIKE YOU! NOT HAEIN, NOT ANYONE ELSE-"

"Sung Jinwoo, you've gotten pretty good at lies," You scoff.

"I'm not lying," Jinwoo's voice softens. "I'm not."

"Cute," You laugh. "We'll see if that's still what you say when you find out about a certain someone else-"

"Must I prove it to you?"

You stare at him.

"No."

"Then how-"

"Time will tell."