𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 - Ty Zheng - To Tame a Fire

𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮, 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙮

Xingjie has three things in mind when she does her missions. Don't kill a regular civilian, don't die, and don't bump into Ty Zheng. They can't kill anything with each other's attacks nullifying the other.

I'm on a "To Tame a Fire" brainrot rn. It's on webtoon for anyone curious! There are 17 chapters up as of the time I'm typing this :D. If you can't find it, then it's probably getting close to its release as a Webtoon Original.

If somehow the original creator of the webtoon finds this, I will disintegrate, but I must also say Ty and Meihui can step on me. Thank you, and goodbye.

Also, is it spelled Tai or Ty? Bc her Twitter and Patreon use Ty, but the webtoon has Tai at first??????? I'll fix it when it comes out on Webtoon Original, then.

-☼-

"Master!" the girl complains. "I told you! Ty and I can't get shit done when we're working together! My attack cancels his out!"

"And I told you, it's not possible for that to happen, Xing." Dohwa sighs and runs her hand through her hair.

"She's not lying though, Dohwa," Ty stares at the president, unwrapping his nth lollipop.

"Give me one- Yea, master! It's always either one of us soloing the mission!" the girl pries a lollipop from Ty's hands, and he hisses.

"Just for a lollipop too." Ty grimaces at the red on his palm.

The president smiles. The smile that meant there was no room for argument.

She grabs Ty's hand, and a dim light glows from her palm onto his. "There, better?"

Ty checks his hand. "Yeah."

"You two."

"Yes?"

"Stop flirting and get working," The president smiles.

"We're not-"

"But, master-"

"Xingjie, Ty. Don't make me repeat myself." She kicks the two from the room, and the girl grumbles.

"What time are we meeting up?"

"I'll flash you," Ty sighs, and he walks off.

"Boring ass hentai-protag looking man!!!" Xing calls out after him.

An attractive one, though.

Xing wanders through the halls of the building and stretches her arms.

Let's go see what Blue's up to.

The girl claps at the sight of the white-haired male hitting the bullseye.

Dalliance || Manhwa x OC/reader shortsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara