𝘓𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 - Lloyd Cardence Valentine - I Became the Villain's Family

𝘓𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 - 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

Yandere Lloid fluff where he locks reader up after getting married but still loves them very much.

Requested by coconutx_o

-🗡-

"I wanna go out," You sigh, the sun warming your skin from under the window. You don't remember the last time you were allowed out. Lloid is kind, yet he has never let you step foot outside of the mansion after your marriage. 

"What's wrong, love?" Lloid sits next to you, handing you a plate with cake. "Did someone bother you again?"

"You," You grumble, stabbing into the treat. "I want to go out."

"You know the outside world is bad for you."

"Yes," You slip the cake into your mouth. "But," You point accusingly at him. "I still want to go into the garden."

"What if an assassin hurts you?

"You'll be with me, right?" You glance at him, tilting your head. "What do I have to worry about if you're going to be here with me? The greatest magician in all of the empire?"

"But what if-"

"I am not going to die tragically," You roll your eyes. "Can I have macarons tomorrow?"

"The chef got your order wrong?"

"I asked for cake!" You grab his shoulders, shaking him. "Stop killing everyone just because they messed up!"

"You don't like that?"

"I don't like blood," You mumble. "Spilled. In the house. Please."

Lloid frowns. "I'll be sure to kill them outside of the house-"

"No killing!" You cry. "Stop killing people."

"Will you stop asking to go out if I do?"

"Sure," You pause, slouching into his arms. "No more killing."

Lloid opens his mouth as you give him the last bite of the cake. 

"Sure," He hums, licking the cream from your cheek. "Don't ask to leave again."

"I'm not asking to leave," You grumble. "I'm asking to go on a walk."

"I can build you a glass greenhouse," Lloid stares at the knights at the door. "Where you can be outside, technically."

"Sure," You mumble, placing the plate on the side. "I'm gonna nap. Wake me up for dinner."

"Alright."

Both of you know that Lloid is not going to wake you up for dinner. Yet, as your eyes flutter closed and Lloid looks like he's drawing his sword, you don't care anymore. At least you're not the one dying.