𝘚𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 - Medea - Your Throne

𝘚𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 - 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

Reader is an assassin sent to assassinate Medea, she fails, but Medea recognizes her intellectual and fighting skills and lets her live as a servant under her wing. Years later, Medea realizes she's in love with the reader but refuses to put her in any danger.

Requested by WiltedIris278

-♤-

Your eyes widen. The crown prince said this would be an easy job. You just had to get rid of her. She was supposed to be unconscious by now. So then why the hell was lady Medea standing before you, sword at your neck?

You jump back, barely avoiding her blade.

But then again, there's a reason none of Eros's assassins lived after being sent here.

Your blade gets knocked to the side.

Your eyes widen as Medea's blade meets your throat.

"I'll let you live." Her eyes glimmer coyly. "If you swear loyalty. If not, you can die here."

I want to live.

Words ring clear in your mind, and you bow to Medea. "Junior Duke."

Medea smiles.

"Don't disappoint."

That was two years ago. 

"Duke," You bow. "It's time to get ready."

Medea smiles at you.

"What would you like to wear today? Perhaps a uniform?"

She smiles. "I know you've already picked it out."

You bring her the outfit, and she smiles. "Tell me the reason."

"It's easy to move in, and it makes the duke look lovely. Despite already looking gorgeous," You hum, and you help her get dressed. "Say, duke."

"Yes."

"Are you and the Marquis going out?" You help her button up her undershirt.

"No," Medea hums. "Is there a reason?"

"I saw you two, two evenings ago." You help her get an arm into her uniform. "I was just curious to see if the duke had fallen in love with someone."

Medea glances at you, and a corner of her mouth curls upward. "Perhaps I have. Though, it would put them in a dangerous position to be with me."

"Then do take them home for me to see," You smile as you help her finish buttoning her shirt. "Have a lovely day, duke."

"I'll need you in my office later tonight."

"Yes, duke," You nod. Walking ahead and opening the door for her, you announce to the servants. "The duke is awake!"

"Good morning, duke!"

You curtsey. "I hope you have a marvelous day, duke."

Medea stares at you, eyes cold like how they are to the public, but the words that come out are soft. "Have a lovely day, Y/N."

You beam at her.