𝘒𝘪𝘯 - Isis de Elmar - Into the light once again

𝘒𝘪𝘯 - 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

𝘒𝘪𝘯 - 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

Isis's sister is returning from boarding school for a visit! Smothering her little sister with love, Isis grows jealous of the affection his sister is getting. Y/n assures him that that's not the case.

-❦-

"AISHA!!!!" You hug your little sister. "Oh my baby! How are you doing? Has Isis been treating you well? How's mommy and daddy?"

Your little sister hugs you, and Isis pouts.

"Come here," You make room for him, and he hugs you.

"I brought gifts for you both. How has the empress been?"

"She's good!" Aisha smiles.

You grin. "That's lovely news. Daisy!"

Your maid nods, and the servants unpack the gifts.

"Alright, so at the academy, they taught me a new recipe for candy... is mom still restricting your intake?" You stare at the two.

"I'm sure she won't mind if you share with the whole family." Isis hums.

"Deal. Wanna help me make some?" You smile at Aisha.

"Yes!" She beams. 

Isis pauses.

"Isis? Are you coming?"

"Ah, I just remembered I have something else to do," He mumbles. 

"Should I call you when we finish?"

"It's ok," He smiles.

"Alright..." You watch as he runs off.

"Aisha, love, I'm not delusional for thinking something's off... right?" 

"Nope." Aisha helps you carry the sugar, and you grab the baking soda. "What's the treat called?"

"It's called dalgona, I think," You hum. "One of the foreign students taught us how to make it."

"Is it just these two ingredients?"

"Yep," You open the door for her, and she sets it on the counter. 

"Do we need anything else?"

"Does anyone have a ladle?"

The chef hands you one, and you lay out parchment paper on the table. "Watch closely."

You melt the sugar in the ladle, and you add a pinch of baking soda to the syrup. Mixing it so that it would react, you pour it onto the parchment paper, pressing a cookie cutter into it.

The servants watch, and Aisha stares as you take off the cookie-cutter after a few seconds.

"There!" You grin. "You're supposed to try to cut the shape out with a small, sharp object."

Aisha stares in awe. "Can I try?"

"Sure."

The two of you spend the rest of the day making them for the servants around the house, saving the best ones for your parents.

"Mother!" You hug the empress.

"Y/n, darling!" She squeezes you. "Welcome back."

"Aisha and I made sweets for you both," You smile. Aisha hands the treats to them, and you hum. "May I be excused? I think Isis is out there. I saved one for him as well."

The empress smiles. "Be back for dinner."

"Yes, mother," You pick up your dress, and you head over to the tree.

"ISIS!!!" You crash into him, wrapping your arms around him.

"Ah, Y/n," He smiles. "I thought you were with Aisha?"

"Well, I'm here now." You hand him the treat. "Aisha and I made this for you. You looked a little down earlier and didn't join me in the kitchen..."

"Sorry," He smiles. "I was busy."

"Here's how you play."

"Play?"

You take out a cookie of your own, and you take your hairpin. "You basically try and cut out the shape in the candy. Do you wanna try?"

You hand him a needle, and he tries cutting it out.

"Ah... I did it," He smiles, holding the shape to the moon.

"See? You should've joined us in the kitchen! Aisha and I failed so many times," You laugh. "She's not replacing you. I promise."

You lean on his shoulder.

"I know... but I get insecure sometimes, too."

You grin.

"Let's go shopping tomorrow, then. I need a new sword anyways."

"But can't we order one?"

"Shopping in person is more fun." 

"Sure... let's do that."