𝘌𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦 - Lucas - WMMAP

𝘌𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦 - 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵

Being groomed and raised to marry royalty, you often found peace in the palace magician's arms. It's you and Aeternitas's marriage soon, and Lucas is determined to whisk you away. He does, and the next century is spent in the mushroom cottage in the forest. Until he falls asleep and the royals are trying to wed you to Claude.

Requested by bunny0s & fresyani

-🝔-

"Lucas!" You gasp as the magician appears in your room.

"Let's run away." He holds a hand of yours, and you nod, eager to get out of the marriage.

The two of you disappeared that night.

You had been born and raised to become the empress. Aeternitas wanted you to marry him so that he could hold the upper hand against Lucas. He never loved you.

Everyone praised you for being the perfect noblewoman; you hated it. The constant comments about how obedient you were, how your husband would be so lucky to have such a submissive wife as you.

So you ran away with Lucas.

Rather than living in a palace, you had to adjust to rural life in the forest. Lucas could provide food with his powers, but you wanted to be of help. But for some god-forsaken reason, you never aged next to the magician. So with that, you spent the first hundred years with Lucas living in the house. The second hundred, Lucas falls asleep, telling you to go back into society.

So you started life as a commoner, slowly ending up as the replacement for the next empress?

How the hell did I get here.

You stare into the mirror.

"WAIT! I HAVE A HUSBAND?!"

"You don't have a ring. Besides, don't you want to be empress?" One of the maids smile. "You'll get a cute daughter too!"

You jumped out the window in a wedding dress, screaming. "I HAVE A HUSBAND, DAMMIT-"

You made headlines that same day.

You made it back to the cottage in time for Lucas to wake up.

"You're back," He smiles, opening his arms. "Why are you in a wedding dress?"

"Those shitty nobles tried to get me to marry the crown prince." You deadpan, hugging him.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Uh... one... one hundred years?"

Lucas stares at you as if you've gone insane.

"YEAH! YOU WERE OUT FOR LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO START A WHOLE BUSINESS-" You yell. "WAIT, SHIT, MY BREADBANK!!!"

You bolt out the door, and Lucas follows you.

"MANAGER SERENITY!!!!" You sob. "I'M SORRY!!!"

"WE'RE FLOCKED WITH CUSTOMERS THANKS TO YOU! Oh, who's this?"

"My husband." You exhale, exhausted from running there.

"Have him stand by the window. We're making bank today."

"Do we even need to make money?" Lucas is promptly shoved out the door.

"You can wander," You laugh. "Don't get too far."

You're shocked at Lucas's news.

"I met the princess."

"Athanasia?"

"Yeah."

You think hard.

"Alright." You smile. "Is she cute?"

"Very. Her mana threshold is huge."

You hum. "I see... shall we move back to the tower?"

"Sure." He smiles at you.

"While we're at it, let's get some rings."

"Good idea."

"And let's make sure that this time, people know that you're married."

"Absolutely."