𝘈𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 - Xavi - Today the villainess has fun again

𝘈𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 - 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵-𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

can you do a Leilin or Xavi x Reader in which the reader is Xavi's Sibling that has separated with him for a while and just turns out to be Lucas' pet?

Requested by Exlipsx_

-🐾-

"You're so expensive..." Lucas grumbles, sliding another plate of food to you. You cut into the steak with elegance, shrugging. 

"Okay, and?" You hide your tail. 

Lucas pouts at his empty wallet. "I need to see Leilin, so sit still for a while, will you?"

"Can I have your wallet? I want skewers," You stand up, and Lucas sighs. He tosses you a handful of coins, and you grin. The town is quiet today. You wonder if the skewers will taste extra good since you're eating them alone. 

"MMmm!" You gush, the meat melting in your mouth. "The flavors are just melting on my tongue!" 

You pause, blinking at the familiar scent in the air. It's not Lucas... so who the hell would it be?

Wait. You know this scent.

You rush along running, the hat covering your ears flying away. It's your brother. Where the hell is he?

You come to a hard stop, nearly crashing into a cart as you stare into golden eyes.

"XAVI!" You yell, lunging at the boy. Lucas pulls you back by your collar and you cry. "XAVIII!! MY BABY BOY!!!"

"N...oona?" His eyes widen. "Noona!"

Xavi rushes to you, wrapping his arms around you. His ears and tail pop out from excitement. You cheer as he crashes on top of you, and your tail pops back out. The two of you roll in the ground, and Lucas and Leilin stare at the two of you in mild curiosity. Huh? 

"Noonaaaa!" Xavi cries, nuzzling his face into your neck, and you laugh.

"My sweet baby!!" You cry with him. "Lucas, meet my brother."

Xavi glares at the male, and you notice how on edge he is. Ah. Did your sweet baby brother have a crush on his master? How cute.

You sigh, and Xavi stares at you.

He grows up so fast...

"Invite me to the wedding."

"NOONA!"